****guide To Houses****

j3nni

It is all well and good to list the houses like this, but has anyone else hada problem getting that damm Benirus to lift the curse ??? for me he flat out refuses. Anyone elase found problems with other houses ??

did u remember to pick up the boney hand and note in the living room on the floor with the broken pot?

• 4 weeks later...
this is sorta on topic but inrelated, i dont get why for example, the woman who sells you the shack wont sell it unless she trusts you, she doesnt have any influence, why does it matter if she trusts me or not?

• 3 months later...

How do you decorate the house anyways with your own items?

It's impossible for me to put swords on sword racks...

Depends on your console. Their is a certain button that allows you to pick it up and move it. I think its R2 on PS3 but dunno about XBOX or PC. You could also use a telekinises spell.

It is all well and good to list the houses like this, but has anyone else hada problem getting that damm Benirus to lift the curse ??? for me he flat out refuses. Anyone elase found problems with other houses ??

did u remember to pick up the boney hand and note in the living room on the floor with the broken pot?

Try raising his desposition?

• 3 weeks later...

Depends on your console. Their is a certain button that allows you to pick it up and move it. I think its R2 on PS3 but dunno about XBOX or PC. You could also use a telekinises spell.

If you're playing PC with Azerty keyboard, it's W-button

If you're playing Querty it's Z

But is far as I know, it's almost impossible to put swords on sword racks anyways. It even takes me hours just to place some books on a shelf xD

• 3 weeks later...

The PC mod for placing stuff and locking it down is called 'decorators assistant'

http://tesnexus.com/...ile.php?id=6021

For non PC players - If you want to play with mods you will need a PC.

the decorator assistant did not work, when I came back to the skingrad home the stuff I used stuck on the walls fell off.

the telekinesis spell helps move stuff as well. Spell Absorption like the mage bane greaves or the amulet of spell absorption will make the telekinesis spell not work, so remove those if you want to use the telekinesis spell, finally found that on a wiki site.

the telekinesis spell will move stuff back and forth with mouse clicks, and mouse up down right and left, the decorator kind of gets stuff close.

• 1 month later...

on XBOX360, LB will remove an item from inventory and hold it out in front of you. It is a pain, beacause you have to pick up all items you want to place, and then place them where you want from inventory

on XBOX360, LB will remove an item from inventory and hold it out in front of you. It is a pain, beacause you have to pick up all items you want to place, and then place them where you want from inventory

No I'm pretty sure you should be able to place your cursor over the item and hold LB, then move it and it'll have the same effect.