How to use a Xbox 360 Gamepad for Morrowind PC

LegoManIAm94

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but I'm having a problem with these instructions.

I can't use the 'look around' feature (right thumbstick). I am using the regular Morrowind control file, though I think I'll try Morrowblivion.

In the Morrowind.ini file. Instead of:

Joystick Look Up/Down=6

Joystick Look Left/Right=3

Change it to

Joystick Look Up/Down=0

Joystick Look Left/Right=0

Try changing it to:

Joystick Look Up/Down=5

Joystick Look Left/Right=4

• 4 weeks later...

I have heard of some other progams like it such as xpladder, Joystick 2 Mouse, or XBCD but xpladder cost money and JoytoKey and ControlMK are free. And Joytokey and ControlMK just works for me.

Gave me the "File not found" message, can you please give another link, kind sir?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey KiMpaZZA I can't understand the " Then install ControlMK and put the pro. file into the ControlMK folder." either....can you share with me (o anyone) how to make this work? I don't understand, do I have to enter it all manually?

nevermind got it

no one will probably answer this comment but what do you mean with "put the pro. file into control mk folder. dont know what you mean with pro

• 2 months later...

Hey I got every step finished except the last sentence "Then run JoyToKey and you should see Morrowind or Morrowblivion on the right side of the window. Click on it." I have done every step but I do not see Morrowind on the right side of the window what am I doing wrong?