15 replies to this topic

Guest_Plugin Manager_*

Guest_Plugin Manager_*
  • Guests
Name: autoFloraHarvest
Size: 8
Version: 0.1

You can view this file here

Disclaimer: This topic has been created automatically for discussion regarding this file. The owner may or may not view comments left here.

BurningToad

BurningToad

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Any suggestions?

whatever939

whatever939

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I din't see the jewlery box on the docs, so I couldn't try it out. This looks like a great mod, if I can find the ring.

BurningToad

BurningToad

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I din't see the jewlery box on the docs, so I couldn't try it out. This looks like a great mod, if I can find the ring.

Yeah, you aren't the only one :) I should have made a bigger box...

http://www.elderscro...2

It is at the Imperial Prison Sewer just northeast of the imperial city. If the mod is activated properly using the data files , it should be on the dock that is next to the exit of the sewer. About half way up the dock on the right side next to the edge in a pretty small little jewelry box.

To see if the mod is activated correctly, you could open up the console (using the ~ key) and type "show gAutoFloraHarvest" and see if it tells you that it is equal to 0.

If you can see that, then you can do "set gAutoFloraHarvest to 1" to activate it and "set gAutoFloraHarvest to 0" to deactivate it, rather than using the ring.

I should be releasing a new version soon enough that adds it to a vendor and such as well.

XmirroR

XmirroR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Hey BurningToad...

DEJ here, aka Dejunai aka XmirroR

Saw your MOD just today... And saw you were keeping compatiblity with mine ( tho I just updated it to v0.4 )
While I think your MOD is a disgusting game altering CHEAT... ( just kidding )...
If there is ~ANYTHING~ I can do to help, please let me know.

I would imagine you are quite capabale on your own, but the offer is out there...
My contact info is in my current ReadMe.

Good Luck with Oblivion....

-Dejunai aka XmirroR

silverstar

silverstar

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
Dunno just where the conflict is, but it's seriously broken on my end. :/

I have the NoHarvestingFailure mod installed(but even when it's disabled) but the only thing that disappears are clams. Most of the time, it doesn't auto-harvest at all, and even doing a "set gAutoFloraHarvest 1" is turning up an error saying there's a problem in the script.

This would be a great script, but now even if I disable the NoHarvestingFailure mod, this one simply doesn't want to work(there is a conflict for sure, as it does fail sometimes when all the mods are on).

So... yeah.

Edit: After finally getting most of the mod to work(took some sort of tweaking with the mods, not really sure how I got it working...) the plants remain behind. All 3 are on(not the NHF mod), but after harvesting the plants don't vanish. :/

BurningToad

BurningToad

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I have the NoHarvestingFailure mod installed(but even when it's disabled) but the only thing that disappears are clams. Most of the time, it doesn't auto-harvest at all, and even doing a "set gAutoFloraHarvest 1" is turning up an error saying there's a problem in the script.

This would be a great script, but now even if I disable the NoHarvestingFailure mod, this one simply doesn't want to work(there is a conflict for sure, as it does fail sometimes when all the mods are on).

So... yeah.

Edit: After finally getting most of the mod to work(took some sort of tweaking with the mods, not really sure how I got it working...) the plants remain behind. All 3 are on(not the NHF mod), but after harvesting the plants don't vanish. :/

Make sure you only have 2 of the 3 on. If you use autoFloraHarvest.esp and autoFloraDEJ_Harvest.esp at the same time, it will only load one of them.

If you want the plants to vanish and auto harvest, you just use autoFloraDEJ_Harvest and the clam one.

I'm not sure if this is your problem or not, but you mentioned "all 3 are on"

Sorry, my documentation for 0.2 is pretty bad because I got tired of doing documentation stuff :)

silverstar

silverstar

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

So... yeah.

Make sure you only have 2 of the 3 on. If you use autoFloraHarvest.esp and autoFloraDEJ_Harvest.esp at the same time, it will only load one of them.

If you want the plants to vanish and auto harvest, you just use autoFloraDEJ_Harvest and the clam one.

I'm not sure if this is your problem or not, but you mentioned "all 3 are on"

Sorry, my documentation for 0.2 is pretty bad because I got tired of doing documentation stuff :)

Ah, yes. That did the trick. Many thanks. :)

So, any chance you might be able to further edit it to combine the No Harvesting Failure mod in? And maybe the fixed ingredient weight mod as well, to just make an ultimate Alchemist Harvesting Mod? :)

luka66_6

luka66_6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Well it does work but not perfectly. I does not pick up everything ( when foowers are very close together ).
Can you update mod coz on other forum somebody wrote how to fix this problem:

To fix problem of not getting all the plants.. modify the script as below

CODEBegin GameMode
if getdistance player < 300 && gAutoFloraHarvest == 1 && getdisabled == 0
Activate player, 1
endif
End

I do not know how to use this script/ code whatever it is but you can. please update this eversome mod coz picking up every single flower one by one is stupid and i ( i am sure i am not alone ) will make lot more potions with this great mod. Thanx

BurningToad

BurningToad

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I am working on a new version now, thanks for the fix :) I'll upload in a bit.

Well it does work but not perfectly. I does not pick up everything ( when foowers are very close together ).
Can you update mod coz on other forum somebody wrote how to fix this problem:

To fix problem of not getting all the plants.. modify the script as below

CODEBegin GameMode
if getdistance player < 300 && gAutoFloraHarvest == 1 && getdisabled == 0
Activate player, 1
endif
End

I do not know how to use this script/ code whatever it is but you can. please update this eversome mod coz picking up every single flower one by one is stupid and i ( i am sure i am not alone ) will make lot more potions with this great mod. Thanx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.332 seconds