13 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 935,148 posts
Upperbody UHK GUTS

Female Upperbody UHK (Unbelievably Huge Knockers) for HGEC GUTS with moving breasts

Edhildil

Edhildil

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts
The first thing I do once I have my 3-D program write the .Nif, is Update Tangent Spaces for ALL the meshes in the .Nif (Right click the ninode select "mesh", then click Update Tangent Spaces) Failing to do so will give that weird glare to any mesh, it just looks different on other meshes besides the breasts.-E :)

Brideyna

Brideyna

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

The first thing I do once I have my 3-D program write the .Nif, is Update Tangent Spaces for ALL the meshes in the .Nif (Right click the ninode select "mesh", then click Update Tangent Spaces) Failing to do so will give that weird glare to any mesh, it just looks different on other meshes besides the breasts.-E :)

Aye - You are the one who taught me that, I only wrote it into the readme because I did not find out before you told me and because I have seen many mods - especially those involving breasts :) - letting me assume that many others don't know about that. Ty for the hint again! :thanks:

Soooo... Update tangent spaces, ppl :cool: !

Coenraad

Coenraad

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Uff to big for my taste, a E cup is max for me ^^, still nice job though for those who like it.

Monkeywrench2000

Monkeywrench2000

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Super fantastic! I love it! Thx for the time and effort. =)

Brideyna

Brideyna

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
I'm currently busy with some other - more important than modding Oblivion - stuff, so everything provided is 'as is'. I do plan to come back to further improve my mods and I'm still planning to make armor replacers for UHK GUTS but right now I can't do anything for 'real life' reasons.

Do as you please with anything provided by myself.

Brid

Monkeywrench2000

Monkeywrench2000

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
I hope things work in your favor, Brideyna. I look forward to seeing more your excellent work.

When and if you time available I would have a few requests for your UHK Guts Style armors other then stock armors.

Take care and Thank you for your time.

Phlab

Phlab

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
where do i put the .blend file?

Pvan

Pvan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
Phlab,

The blend file is for modding. You don't need to put it anywhere.

Wraith4001

Wraith4001

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
Anyone know where i can get this without the bounce, the arms are better designed than the one i currently use.

I know its been explained how to remove the bounce but i have no understanding of the tools used so i wouldnt want to attempt it because i know just how badly id wreck it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.122 seconds