Fallout 3 Game Of The Year Edition Problem(xbox 360)

chardz

Okay I searched in this section of the forum related to the GOTY 360 version but couldnt seem to find any.

So this is my problem:

I bought the Fallout 3 GOTY version and in it is disc 1 and 2..Disc 1 is basically just the game itself which works fine and disc 2 has all 5 of the DLC.

I installed all the DLC unto my xbox hard drive and launched the fallout 3 disc 1.When I reached the main menu it said "Loading Extra Content.Please Wait" or something like that but when I tried to play with my old save file none of the DLC seems to be activated I played for hours walking around the wasteland but still no radio distress signal....even my level cap has not increased.

After intense searching through the internet it says that during the main menu there is a "download" option at the bottom and if the DLC is installed you can access to check the availability of the installed DLC.Mine was greyed out,meaning I CANNOT access it.

I tried reinstalling the DLC files quite a few times but still failed.Funny thing is that I have the achievements that the DLC has such as reaching Level 30 with bad karma/good karma etc.I also tried to install the DLC one by one but again still the same results.

I also tried to start a new game but it dosent work.

If anyone would be able to help me please reply :)