help! characters floating?

For the record, I fixed the issue a while back, but in case someone else runs into a similar problem, ill post my solution:

Basically, I wiped ALL trace of DAO from my computer: all of my mods, save games, program files, document files, everything... Then I Reinstalled it using the ORIGIN client while running it as an admin. I then installed all of the official DLC addins using DAO Mod Manager, also as an admin. I then ran the 1.05 patch as an admin. At this point, I opened up the game (a window opened up, saying something like "you cannot play this game because there is a problem with your installation/ user validation [i don't remember which any longer] i fixed THIS problem by running the origin repair function.) At this point, I started a new game to see if I would have the same issue as before with a "clean" version. And it WORKED! I could play normally.

Then, I installed all of my mods in batches: I started with the chargen mods, installing 4-5 at a time, starting a new game with each new group of mods. Then, I installed NBAIO, and NVariety v4 (I really thought these were the culprit, but I was wrong.) Next I installed the dialogue mods, then the game fix mods, etc.

The funny thing is, I never actually figured out what the problem was. I dropped a few mods for the final list. Which leads me to to conclude that it was a mod conflict, but I have no idea which cantankerous mods were screwing me up.

For the record, I fixed the issue a while back, but in case someone else runs into a similar problem, ill post my solution:

Basically, I wiped ALL trace of DAO from my computer: all of my mods, save games, program files, document files, everything... Then I Reinstalled it using the ORIGIN client while running it as an admin. I then installed all of the official DLC addins using DAO Mod Manager, also as an admin. I then ran the 1.05 patch as an admin. At this point, I opened up the game (a window opened up, saying something like "you cannot play this game because there is a problem with your installation/ user validation [i don't remember which any longer] i fixed THIS problem by running the origin repair function.) At this point, I started a new game to see if I would have the same issue as before with a "clean" version. And it WORKED! I could play normally.

Then, I installed all of my mods in batches: I started with the chargen mods, installing 4-5 at a time, starting a new game with each new group of mods. Then, I installed NBAIO, and NVariety v4 (I really thought these were the culprit, but I was wrong.) Next I installed the dialogue mods, then the game fix mods, etc.

The funny thing is, I never actually figured out what the problem was. I dropped a few mods for the final list. Which leads me to to conclude that it was a mod conflict, but I have no idea which cantankerous mods were screwing me up.