NMM 0.50.0 and NMM Legacy releases

Dark0ne

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i seem to be having a issue with the NMM where my mods are there on the loadorder as activated but in the mod folders all of my mods are deactivated even tho the're working ingame i'm not sure if i installed NMM wrong or what, if anyone could help me out that be great

ok i am unable to update my mods via nmm legacy using the search for updates button it gives me this error "couldnt perform the update check retry later"

value of 153 is not a valid value value should be set to between a minimum and a maximum parameter name value

if this is the wrong place to post i apologize but i been searching and couldnt find another thread for this

and this is the paths for where it stores everything and all the mods and info logs are in their respective folders

C:GamesNexus Mod ManagerSkyrimMods

C:GamesNexus Mod ManagerSkyrimInstall Info

and it shows all mods in there but wont allow me to update or even check for updates ysing the green button to the left

Edited by Tanniss

Hi,

NMM update notice seem to be confused when there more than one package for a mode and no the same version of them. Maybe is the problem is from the modder side but it happen with a lot of mod.

Thanks for provide this service and this application.

In response to post #16216980.

Had the same problem - it's because versions 50+ reset the Mod folders and install info locations. Go to the Skyrim tab under the Settings (the 'gear wheel') button and steer the folder locations to where you kept your Skyrim mod files on your computer.

If you can't find them, I found if I uninstalled 50, and re-installed an older version then it gave me the right paths (which you can copy/refer to when you upgrade to the latest version again).

• 3 weeks later...

I am using Windows 7 and Google Chrome. When attempting to download mods using the NMM button, a protocol request opens asking to launch the NMM. The request lists the default location for the NMM (C:\ProgramFiles), but I installed NMM to C:\Games as advised. So the request will fail. Thank you for all your efforts, but for now, it's manual downloading for me.

In response to post #17490009.

That's Chrome's doing. Wasn't there an update browser integration feature introduced in one of the recent NMM releases' installers? That should be able to fix it automatically for you.

Else you'd have to figure out how in Chrome you manage registered extensions to be opened by external programs and how to change 'which' external programs are used to open which one. Edited by DrakeTheDragon