Darnified UI + FWE trouble

esclaude

Hey, I just got the UI for FWE because th tralior posted there showed hunger/thirst/sleep right there on the side, however I have no idea how to add that myself, or where to go to add in those variables, anyone that knows would help me out a lot.

I have them, and all loaded in the right order. :P What exactly do I have to do?

You will need have the esp files in your Data folder. Use FOMM to load these and start your Fallout 3 game.

Hello dear esclaude and welcome to The Nexus Forums.

The hunger/thirst/sleep maybe not be showing on your Darnified UI because they are not turned on in the DUI settings. When ingame press ESC, then click the DUI settings (On the right side, bottom one under all the other menu options) and a new menu should appear for DUI settings and customize it to your liking.

Thank you for the welcome!

Also, I am aware of how to change the settings, what I am saying is that is not an option for me for some reason; (And yes, before anyone asks, I have FOSE, FOMM and use ActiveInvalidation Invalidated, I know how to properly install mods, I know load orders matters, this is me politely saying; I'm not a noob.)

What I am saying is, the option is not there entirely, there is no option for that to work with RN at all. I have version 10 of the UI, and I used the FOMOD method to install it, everything works fine, it's perfect, except this one thing.

In your inventory do you have the Primary Needs item? I'm not at home atm. to check for 100% certainty but IIRC there's an item in your inventory and by clicking it you can open the Primary Needs config menu. Also do you have the Primary Needs quest as an active quest in your quest log? If those aren't there then I'm guessing that there's something wrong with the installation.

That's an interesting dilemma indeed. Perhaps there is something weird about your mod load order? Are you using something called "DarnifiedUIF3_FWE.esp"? I have the DUI working fine with just "DarnifiedUIF3.esp". I haven't an idea what the "_FWE.esp" one is, maybe some kind of comp/add-on mod but I've seen some people having that.