Heavy Traffic ×

Hollowed Out Tree Stump-Market PLace

N1kc

My problem is that after I finished the Dark Brotherhood mission A Matter of Honor I am lead to a tree stump that is supposed to be openable but it isnt. I pretty sure that the tree is ascessable from the start based on what I looked up and I don't think any mods modify THAT tree stump. Any suggestions while I download the unofficial patch? :confused:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:The_Coldest_Sleep (don't go on here if you haven't done the quest, spoilers ya know :P )

Do "setstage Dark15Coldest 10" (without quotes) to force it...otherwise I'm not sure what would bug it up if none of your mods conflict with it.

Here is the script attached to the stump:

Scriptname Dark14DeadDropScript

Short Enabled
Short EmptyBox

Begin GameMode

;adds items in the treestump when they're needed
if enabled == 0
if GetStage Dark14Honor == 20
	additem gold001 500
	additem DarkLachanceOrders3 1
	set enabled to 1
endif
endif

if EmptyBox == 0
if GetStage Dark14Honor == 20
	if GetItemCount DarkLachanceOrders3 < 1  
		SetStage Dark14Honor  100
		SetStage Dark15Coldest 10
		set EmptyBox to 1
	endif
endif
endif

End

I tend to play light characters and haven't played this quest, so I don't know how it works, but to duplicate the effect of the first block, use these console codes:

Player.AddItem 0000000F 500

Player.AddItem 00030195 1

To duplicate the effect of the second block:

SetStage Dark14Honor 100

SetStage Dark15Coldest 10

• 1 year later...

It has happened to me again at this hollowed-out tree stump, too! First dead drop at Hero's Hill the hollowed-out moss covered rock I couldn't ever find the orders. I had to use console to set quest stage and add item to player there too. Must be a bug for certain players that the mesh never got loaded from the game. So off to enter the codes for this dead drop #6, lol!! http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/angry.gif

As a reference, here are the links to get the codes: Dark Brotherhood Quests ID and Oblivion PC Cheats: Books and Scroll Codes