help making a bow.

kylemk16

I'm afraid that I can't help you with that. I don't do meshing and texturing. There are plenty of tutorials on this online. Just look those things up on the internet.

no there's not

Export-Import Tutorial

Export-Import Tutorial 2

Not sure what you mean by 'switch all the meshes' since I don't really do blender. Do you mean something like this?

Also not sure what you mean by 'fix all the stuff I changed to open the file in blender in the first place'.

Possibly this could help with your problems creating a bow. As I said, I don't make models, so I really can't say.

I'm afraid that I can't help you with that. I don't do meshing and texturing. There are plenty of tutorials on this online. Just look those things up on the internet.

no there's not

Export-Import Tutorial

Export-Import Tutorial 2

Not sure what you mean by 'switch all the meshes' since I don't really do blender. Do you mean something like this?

Also not sure what you mean by 'fix all the stuff I changed to open the file in blender in the first place'.

Possibly this could help with your problems creating a bow. As I said, I don't make models, so I really can't say.

the first two links are usless

the first ones for a house

not making a house making a bow. they work differently.

i have the second one. its for armor not bows they work differently but i did use that to get blender set up to open nifs.

last link is for 3ds max, 3ds max to blender is like windows to Linux. they may do the same thing but that doesn't mean you can use a sudo command in windows.

"Also not sure what you mean by 'fix all the stuff I changed to open the file in blender in the first place'." you would know what i mean if you read through the second tutorial you linked me. blender cant read some of the files in a nif file that is ready for use in skyrim so you have to delete stuff. some of that stuff is bsshader stuff that the file uses to find textures so it knows what its looks like.

no there's not

Export-Import Tutorial

Export-Import Tutorial 2

the first two links are usless

the first ones for a house

not making a house making a bow. they work differently.

i have the second one. its for armor not bows they work differently but i did use that to get blender set up to open nifs.

last link is for 3ds max, 3ds max to blender is like windows to Linux. they may do the same thing but that doesn't mean you can use a sudo command in windows.

"Also not sure what you mean by 'fix all the stuff I changed to open the file in blender in the first place'." you would know what i mean if you read through the second tutorial you linked me. blender cant read some of the files in a nif file that is ready for use in skyrim so you have to delete stuff. some of that stuff is bsshader stuff that the file uses to find textures so it knows what its looks like.

Again, I'm very out of my depth here. It's difficult to help when you don't exactly know what's going on.

So I should probably just stop. :tongue:

You should find some modders who have created custom bows, and PM them. Just be polite. The people on the Nexus are pretty nice, so if they can, they'll probably help you. Don't take my word on that, though.