bahramffx

Uhm, that's a horrible way of typing and not going to attract a lot responses, but as it was also posted in the totally wrong section, I'm at least moving it into the Skyrim Mod Talk section, as it's clearly about Skyrim body mods. Apologies, if it's not, but it can't remain here.

all right tnx but witch one is very famous ?

CBBE and UNP are the most "famous" I guess. CBBE features larger breasts and butt (hence the name). UNP is a more realistic body with smaller parts.

You want big curves? Go CBBE.

You want realism? Go UNP

CBBE and UNP are the most "famous" I guess. CBBE features larger breasts and butt (hence the name). UNP is a more realistic body with smaller parts.

You want realism? Go UNP

'Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition'? Where does 'larger breasts and butt' come into that? :tongue:

Curvy is certainly, well, curvy, with a more hour-glass shape (but at least the breasts are smaller than UNPB's), but thankfully in a future update it'll have a 20% breast reduction. Slim is still (and will always be) the best option out of the three main bodies offered. Also, BodySlide.

~

CBBE Slim, or Slim-based BodySlide body is probably the 'best'/most realistic, if you like pear-shaped women. Unlike certain other mods, the breasts don't defy gravity in a weird way, and the general proportions/anatomy isn't unusual. It's also getting an update in the future, and is the only mod with a near-complete mod list so you can easily find compatible mods. Also, as mentioned, you can use BodySlide to make the body look pretty much any way you like.

You want realism? Go UNP

'Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition'? Where does 'larger breasts and butt' come into that? :tongue:

Oh yeah, guess you're right. I always thought it was like "Caliente's Big Bottoms" or something like that. :teehee: Well you learn something new every day!