Extracting Icons?

SovereignXII

How do I find and extract the Icons for the City Elf, Dalish Elf and Keeper Specilisation? I found the icons on DA wiki but they were too small 58x58. I tried taking a screencap of the icons and cropping them out but I got a 57x58 image. DA wiki has SOME icons which are 84x84 (like for blood magic) which would work much better, but not the icons i'm looking for. I can't find any information on this and i'd apprecaite help. Thanks.

The 'origin' icons are in <game install location>\packages\core\data_tools\guitools.erf

The Keeper icon is included in one of the large DDS files in <game install location>\packages\core_ep1\data\guiexport.erf

And (most) files can be extracted from ERFs with either with the toolset, or with pyGFF.

How do I find and extract the Icons for the City Elf, Dalish Elf and Keeper Specilisation? I found the icons on DA wiki but they were too small 58x58. I tried taking a screencap of the icons and cropping them out but I got a 57x58 image. DA wiki has SOME icons which are 84x84 (like for blood magic) which would work much better, but not the icons i'm looking for. I can't find any information on this and i'd apprecaite help. Thanks.

I found them, although I noitced that they were 58x58 like the wiki version. Is there a way to get 84x84 versions? I tried just using GIMP to scale them but that just makes the image blurry.

Edit: Nevermind, I think i've found something, it's not perfect but it's workable :)

Edited by SovereignXII