surrender mod

godjgg

ive been wanting to ask mod creaters if the is a mod where you can make a npc yield then make them follow you to a hold and turn them in for a reward or a reward and to watch there trial/execution beacause ive always felt like it would make my experience of skyrim that bit more better or even have them put to prison for a certain ammount of time. ive been reading other on a diffrent forum threads of people wanting mods like this but the only one's i can find are ones that make them yield then run away but i thought the could be one that u could kill them or talk to them and decide either to let them flee like the mods u can get or make them follow u to a hold then give them to a guard for a reward. i know my way of typeing this isent brilliant but i would really like some modders ideas about making a mod which does this or if it carnt be done to let me know why it carnt be done plz.

Edited by godjgg

there are some surrender mods but no bringing them in, sorry

Why not actually?

I mean, kuertee's mod allows you to initiate conversation with them, meaning they are set to non hostile. Now adding them to the "potential follower" faction and giving a dialogue option to have them follow you wouldn't be too difficult. Only problem I see here is with realism: they shouldn't attack your enemies like a real follower, but instead try to run away on the first possibility. I'm perfectly fine with only having one prisoner at a time; watching over more would be difficult.

Also, there's a bound hands animation already inside the game. Wouldn't even require a new animation.

Heck, I should really learn to mod.

well if someone ever comes up for a mod which enters the thing that i stated i would look very forward to that mod and if the ever is one plz post it here

Edited by godjgg