Doesntcareaboutname

All I'm asking for is an Unofficial Skyrim Patch patch for Grey Ledge Manor. Basically the only problem with Grey Ledge is that the windows use an opaque model instead of the intended see through one the house is suppose use.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18112

I say basically because there might also be something about the anti indoors rain or at least there was one time but that isn't important, just a side note in case the likely easier problem gets attention.

The mod author hasn't had any page activity in a long time.

Edited by Doesntcareaboutname

we cannot work on his mod without his permission so sorry we cant help you fix it.

I'm not really asking for work on their mod itself, I was asking for a patch is all, maybe I shouldn't have added the part about the rain which I assume would require more than a patch. I'm mostly just concerned with the incompatible windows is all. Ignore the part about the rain then.

to create a patch for his mod we need permission from him to make it.

Are you really 100% sure? Because I've seen well known modders patch well known mods by absent modder's here before,

I wish I could remember how to mod this game, it's been years :(

most of the time modders manage to get in contact to absent modders or whoever they left the mod to to get permission and sometimes gained permission before the modder disappeared. in most cases though, the modder left their mod open.

Thought I had seen the OP indicate that it was alright for users to make changes and upload.

Found it.

Feel free to upload your version if you wish, and that goes for any one else as well.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/691444-grey-ledge-manor-no-load-doors/page-41&do=findComment&comment=7687970

Not sure what the USKP does, but it would probably be best to duplicate the mesh/texture/record used and revert the USKP change on the duplicate.

Thought I had seen the OP indicate that it was alright for users to make changes and upload.

THANK YOU!

I was really not wanting to see this guy leave empty. so thanks for the info. also thanks for helpin me out yet again.

Edited by qwertyzeldar

Found it.

Feel free to upload your version if you wish, and that goes for any one else as well.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/691444-grey-ledge-manor-no-load-doors/page-41&do=findComment&comment=7687970

Not sure what the USKP does, but it would probably be best to duplicate the mesh/texture/record used and revert the USKP change on the duplicate.

Like Qerty said, thank you. Now hopefully a modder will come along and fix this first problem because it's a really good house. They should likely ignore the slight rain issue of invisible rain, which only happened once and I haven't gotten the opportunity to try it out again, guess I should just summon the rain from inside using console.

Related USKP changes

in version 2.0.1

• The Temple of Kynareth had no windows inside. (meshes\architecture\Whiterun\WRInteriors\WRTemple\wrtempintpromalcove01.nif, meshes\architecture\Whiterun\WRInteriors\WRTemple\wrtempintpromcustom01.nif, meshes\architecture\Whiterun\WRInteriors\WRTemple\wrtempintroofmidwin.nif) (Bug #14577)

The windows used in Grey Ledge are: wrtempintpromcustom01.nif

USKP added the window panes to the open slots.

If Grey Ledge is more important than the Temple of Kynareth, simply extract the original mesh from the Skyrim BSA files and place it loose in the correct location. No patch needed unless you are OCD and want all the fixes...