Sexlivion + Pregnancy

AshuraK

Er, I take it the English translation doesn't translate the scripting?

And there are no Japanese perverted scripters willingto help?

Darn. If only I soke Japanese.

I know, moon-speak is hard to learn. I've been trying for a year to learn their language in an academic institute.

Forgot there was an english translation, i feel like an idiot. Maybe I am. Still, have you seen that script? Those Japanese! They make everything so difficult...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But maybe if you get the English version, you canz make?

Cat maybe can haz kitten?

Which cat will immediatly swear into the service of the dread Basement Cat and raise to be a homicidal maniac, but that's all in a days work.

But maybe if you get the English version, you canz make?

Cat maybe can haz kitten?

Which cat will immediatly swear into the service of the dread Basement Cat and raise to be a homicidal maniac, but that's all in a days work.

It's unwise to bring forth Catnarock in any situation, but I will see what I can do. After looking through the script, I have something to discuss with Nexus.

1. In my FO3 script, each race had it's own NPC that was detected by the script. (Such as a Caucasian having a Caucasian child) Oblivion has trillions of races, and there are no simple ways to create a child NPC and then convert it into the race of the player. It's beyond my knowledge of scripting. Wyre (The Modder) could do it though. heh.

2. I haven't found a way to utilize the skeletal variation mods. I was trying to make a race mod using skeletal variations, but it fell apart due to the fact that I can't find a function that would change the player's skeleton with the new one. Modding the player's skeleton directly in CS is a big no-no.

3. DLed, the english version and opened the script. I'm experienced enough to understand complex scripts, but that is a pile of hard solid @*#*. I can't make heads or tails of it. I'm almost as confused as when I opened up deadly reflex to understand it.

BTW @*#* was supposed to be gold. Bleeped it out for no reason other than lulz.

I would probably be interested in this mod as it would make mod like Sexlivion more realistic.

I would only use but it if my character could have an abortion as I do not her to be forced into having children.

Eh, that might make the mod (and this thread) very, very controversial.

Best to avoid controversy. Besides, why download a mod offeringthe oppurtunity to have children (andnothing but) if your character doesn't want 'em?

As for my opinion of th emod, I like the idea. Maybe you could have a chance to raise the child, eventually having thegrow into a companion.

Maybe raise them up to bea law-abiding citizen (through dialogue) or a crazy axe-crazed assassin (my choice).

I think it would be better to have the option in the mod, as offering female characters the oppurtunity to get pregnant and not giving them the choice to keep it or not would be sexist.

Also Mods have been made for over games that add abortion without stirring controversy take this one for example that was made for the sims

http://nene.modthesims.info/download.php?t=381963

and yes my character doesn't want to have children and that is because she is free to chose not to.

Probably a good point. After all, anyone downloading this kind of mod is hardly likely to be an uber right winger, yes?

Anyway, I dare say magic could take care of such things easily enough. A finely focused damage health spell.

In light of all of these new ideas, I've considered adding the following ideas as well:

• In addition to chances of becoming pregnant, what about the possiblity of twins or more?

• In regards to the race of the child, as there are no hybrids (except for the Grey Prince), the child could have a 50% chance of being like the mother or the father. (There's one book somewhere that talks about what races can have hybrid children, and no, I don't remember the name of the book, but we should take that into consideration.)

• One last idea for now in one word: contraception.

-Ashura, the Chimera

Probably a good point. After all, anyone downloading this kind of mod is hardly likely to be an uber right winger, yes?

Anyway, I dare say magic could take care of such things easily enough. A finely focused damage health spell.

LOL Yes I think the reich wingers will stay away from this mod, at least I hope.

But regards to the damage spell I think it would be better to have a form of abortion clinic in this mod.

The only problem is who in oblivion would provide such services, at least in Fallout 3 they have docters who could Preform it.

But who in Oblivion would able to, ..... the Mages Guild???

LOL Yes I think the reich wingers will stay away from this mod, at least I hope.

But regards to the damage spell I think it would be better to have a form of abortion clinic in this mod.

The only problem is who in oblivion would provide such services, at least in Fallout 3 they have docters who could Preform it.

The churches perhaps? The religious belief system in Oblivion aren't the same as any other real religion, so churches heal and stuff... they could do it.

As far as abortion goes, you'd have to do it in a certain amount of time... and speaking of which, how long should an Oblivion pregnancy be?

-Ashura, the Chimera

lol, I dunno bout you...

But I wouldn't touch Arch Mage Hannibal with a ten foot pole, much less leave him with that responsibility.

I do hear the Night Mother does abortions however. She has the little buggers all over her altar!