Sexlivion + Pregnancy

AshuraK

Becuase Friends and Lovers may not be discussed (aside from saying WHY it can't be discussed, obviously) or used or have patches for it uploaded or in any way assosciated with the Nexus, because it uses unashamedly ripped content, and bestiality, which kinda goes beyong the pale.

Sorry.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kieranfoy, that is not even true. Just ask Goranga and his prostitution system. Besides you would not even need to use it, just refer to its scripts. The pregnancy mod could be standalone.

It also does not "rip off unashamedly". In fact it gives credit where credit is due (and really that is all that is needed for FREE modding). Considering that it is much superior in every way to sexlivion (and much easier scripted), it would be the alternative to go with in my opinion. As for any "questionable" content, i guess it is a little hypocritical of you to mention anything as questionable in a thread that already includes suggestions to abortions (and even necromancers using aborted feti)... The F&L people have no problem with anybody using their mod, they just ask that you do not actually include any of their animations and such in your upload to the Nexus. You can still use it as a base and refer to it as needed (master file).

Sexlivion, as often mentioned, is just scripted in a too complicated way, not to mention that the animations in F&L are way superior. I also think a pregnancy mod would fit much better with the theme of F&L than it does with sexlivion.

All i am saying is to consider both when writing a plugin (i am not even starting with Montanas Sexy Companion ;)

you know this could be simplified a bit on the interracial thing. you could use beautiful people or something, so all elves + elves and humanoids = Mystic elf child, and Nord + Khajit = skyrim khajit. just look into using some of the custom races people have made. most of the modders would probably allow use of them. on another note. i think you should not be able to keep the child unless you own a house. then you have to hire a maid (who just walks around the house) but 'takes care' of the child. then theres a specific chest in the house that you have to keep stocked up with food, or your baby dies. then you go back in X amount of days. aaand.. companion! i know this takes the player out of the environnement of being a parent, but lets be realistic.. your not going to go kill rufio with a baby on your back.

Good concept though

To quote from the readme.

Adds zoophilia v. 1.2 (sheeps, horses and deers)

And can verify that such a feature was present with the version I evaluated.

There were two animation contentions as well, one from mis-appropriated work from MontanaBlueskys (which is currently being overlooked by Montana (mostly due to misunderstandings that this was the only problem)), as well as the animations which were taken directly from Sexlivion, a 2chan upload.

To quote from a translated (google, myself, and other translating software were used) version of the readme that came with the original Sexlivion.

Please prohibit the re-distribution and the modification, etc. (very clear translation)

Especially, please do not redistribute kf and wav in bundles as it may make trouble for the person or the author of the material.

kf and wav are bundled and this mod is never distributed.

When bundled kf and wav are obtained, please don't use because the copy was illegally made.

I am not responsible if illegal materials are bundled and mod is redistributed against these restrictions occur and questions are made.

Even without the animation contentions (as the sexlivion is still being reviewed/discussed) the mod is still not allowed to be discussed on this family of sites due to the bestiality/necrophilia and many other things. As is, there is a possibility that we will be blocking discussion and download of sexlivion related mods due to the above message (as soon as the source is identified). So just drop it.

closed

Edited by Vagrant0