Adelphus - Legionary companion and quest

Maxandmov

'The roughness of the desert shaped my body and mind'

Companion Adelphus.

So yeah, I've finally done working for version 1.0 of my companion an' quest mod, so I'd really like to hear stuff from you. Like what you'd ask? Well let's discuss everything regarding him. Maybe some quest parts bother you? Yeah, I am sure Ryan does... Or might that be his strange accent or voice origin? Me and my partner Vosto here might give you a sneak peak on that stuff. Just note something below and we might say something to satisfy your needs.

First of all I want to state that it was a pleasure working with Maxandmov . He really knows what he is doing and I recommend him for everyone who is seeking to collaborate on a mod project.

Secondly it was a great and fun experience to voice this character and I hope you guys have fun with this mysterious individual.

For those of you who don't want to play as a legionary ... you can always save your progress and try it out anyway . :wink:

and yes any feedback will help so please share your views with us :smile:

Edited by Vosto

First of all I want to state that it was a pleasure working with Maxandmov . He really knows what he is doing and I recommend him for everyone who is seeking to collaborate on a mod project.

Secondly it was a great and fun experience to voice this character and I hope you guys have fun with this mysterious individual.

For those of you who don't want to play as a legionary ... you can always save your progress and try it out anyway . :wink:

and yes any feedback will help so please share your views with us :smile:

Oh man, thanks for that really. I appreciate your opinion.

• 8 years later...