SKSE not working after getting Dawnstar DLC

ratstar99

***RESOLVED***

So i recently installed SKSE with the

video, which seemed to work fine, but then yesterday i bought the Dawnstar DLC, but after installing, i found that when I used SKSE_loader.exe to launch the game, it opened up the small black window (looks like a command prompt window kinda) that normally opens up for a fraction of a second, but instead of opening the game, the Steam launcher opened. when i opened the game from there, SKSE was not running.

I had originally used the NMM method in the video, so i deleted that from NMM and tried reinstalling SKSE by going through the video, assuming that some file had been overwritten in the update. I am fairly inexperienced at this, so i dont know what else to do to get SKSE back.

if it helps to know, i also tried using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12923/? and http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51038/? before finding that video to guide me. however, i could not figure out how to use either of these and soon deleted them, before i ever tried to use the method of replacing the files. is there another method relating to these that i can use to try to reinstall SKSE since the replace method isn't working? or is there something i have to delete from the Dawnguard DLC that for some reason prevents SKSE from launching the game as it does normally? thank you for any responses at all, if additional information is needed, i can post it here, just ask.

edit: I forgot to mention one other thing, before when i ran SKSE_loader.exe, it would just open, but since i got the DLC, it shows a warning first saying it is from an unverified publisher and am i sure i want to continue.... i feel a strange sense of deja vu as if i have known some significance of it in the past now that i mention it....

Edited by ratstar99

this is now resolved, it appears that i have to run skse_loader.exe in administator mode each time i open it from now on, i still dont have an explanation, but this is now done. i will leave this post up in case anyone else for some reason encounters the same issue, i just feel stupid for not trying this solutin before posting here.