Dragon Age Redesigned - Morrigan

For some reason Morrigan is not loading properly in my game. All other NPCs (so far) look fine, better than fine actually, they look great! So I would prefer to fix this rather than finding a different mod.

Mods I'm currently running:

Dahlialynn's Alistair epilogues - Royal Wedding, and Sleep Until Dawn

DAO companion updates and redesigns

Karma's Companions, both the main file, compatibility plug in, and head morphs

Extra dog slot

Lock bash

Skip the fade

DrDjs Bandit emporium Character creator scars

Hairstyle day headdress

Revamped head morphs

schwarzalbenheim

Dark ritual deleted scene

Beautiful people hair ren

jb3 textures

more hairstyles

white teeth

advanced tactics

madd gift guide

PTs vibrant colors

improved romance and scene fixes - Alistair

Raptures witcher

And Dragon Age Redesigned

I'm not sure if there's any compatibility issues, I've used NMM to install everything except two or three hair packs and DAR, I've double checked that the pathways were correct and that everything is where it should be, and yet the end result for Morrigan is this: http://imgur.com/LEGBuMK

Location of override folder:

C:\Users\[MYPC]\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\Packages\Core\Override

And all the mods are snugly placed in the override folder where they should be, correct?

If anyone has any insight into what could be causing the problem it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm also open to suggestions of another texture/head morph mod that could replace DAR if this can't be fixed.

Regarding Sleep until Dawn, what version are you using? There was an issue with one of the initial versions that reduced certain NPC LODs (level of detail) which was fixed in the latest version. If you can post a picture of the issue I can better understand if my mod is related.

In the case where it may be related, and if you are using the current version and are still experiencing issues, please keep in mind that Sleep Until Dawn is compatible with Karma's companions Version 3.6 only. Any version beyond that has not been tested.

Edited by DahliaLynn

Regarding Sleep until Dawn, what version are you using? There was an issue with one of the initial versions that reduced certain NPC LODs (level of detail) which was fixed in the latest version. If you can post a picture of the issue I can better understand if my mod is related.

In the case where it may be related, and if you are using the current version and are still experiencing issues, please keep in mind that Sleep Until Dawn is compatible with Karma's companions Version 3.6 only. Any version beyond that has not been tested.

I posted the picture in the imgur link, sorry if it wasn't clear enough. I'm running the latest version of Sleep Until Dawn. I'll try uninstalling and see if that fixes the issue. Thanks for the response!

Apologies, you did in fact provide that information. Not sure why I overlooked it :unsure: While I can't account for the various appearance mods you're using, I do know that if you're using the latest version of Sleep Until Dawn, then it will not cause any problems with NPC appearance.

Best recommendation I can give you is to uninstall all of your mods, use a savegame prior to your initial mod installation for testing, then install one by one to see where the problem/conflict may lie.

Edited by DahliaLynn