Mattiewagg

I recently published my first Skyrim mod (the first one that I actually decided to release) called Screenshot Hotkeys. It allows you to use certain functions through the tap of a customizable hotkey (like toggling the HUD) so you can take better quality screenshots quickly and easily.

I'd like to expand its features, so if any body has any ideas to add on, then please post below and I'll see about implementing it.

Features TBD (To be Done) - orange is coming next update

-Full version that doesn't require PapyrusUtil

- Shader toggling hotkey (toggling magic shaders/blood/etc.)

Edited by Matthiaswagg

I've decided to require PapyrusUtil as of version 2.0. I'll keep version 1.2 with the zoom function and toggle HUD function available for those who don't want to download Papyrus Util. Using PapyrusUtil, I'll be able to enable the toggle fly camera function, which would be great for a lot of people. I may occasionally update the non-PapyrusUtil version with functions that don't require Papyrus Util, but I'll be updating the newer version far more. I'll have version 1.2 out by then end of today, and version 2.0 out by tomorrow.

Version 2.0 is out, which includes the free cam feature and set time feature, as well as version 1.2, which doesn't include the free cam but does include the set time feature. This will be the last update until July 27th, when I come back from my trip. There is also the non Papyrus Util version for those who don't want to download it... (You should - it's just one simple plugin.)

• 5 weeks later...

OK. Version 3.0 should be coming out late today or tomorrow. I've decided to get rid of the non-Papyrusutil version, since it was causing some issues. Also, there's no reason not to install PapyrusUtil, since it has no performance impact and, being an SKSE plugin, won't take up any space in your load order. I'm still looking into removing the PapyrusUtil requirement, but it's less of a priority right now.

I'm still open to more ideas for the mod, so if you've got any please post them in this thread.