247 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944,558 posts
The Eagle Has Landed - Enclave MQ Overhaul

(ALPHA Version) A mod aiming to provide an immerse, entertaining main quest from the Enclave's perspective.

Rodan100919

Rodan100919

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
Look's interesting. Good luck with finishing the mod.

Bernt

Bernt

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,321 posts
Will keep an eye out for the finished version. Might be an interesting twist.

Lawlder

Lawlder

President of your Heart

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts
Full version will take some time. For one, it needs at least the most important characters voiced.

BETA, which shouldn't take too much time, will include the rest of the quest line plus one extra side quest.

Restutitor Orbis

Restutitor Orbis

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,947 posts
This is a great idea! I would encourage you to follow through with it.

My only suggestion is that you put a choice in the beginning like many "alternative start" mods to play the vanilla quest or this one. I alternate playing different characters, so that would be very useful.

Lawlder

Lawlder

President of your Heart

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts
Suggestion noted Restutitor. It will be a slight mess though since we have already utilized vanilla's birth scene quest for this one.

nemesis200767

nemesis200767

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 547 posts
Incredible! This sounds like a major challenge to do, but it could end up great. I was disappointed in the main game when I found out I could not join the Enclave. Kudos to you and your team, and I hope you give it lots of TLC.

Are you looking to have peeps test the alpha? I'll download it and give this early version a try.

Mahalo,
Nemesis.

Edited by nemesis200767, 08 March 2010 - 01:33 PM.

jcdenton2012

jcdenton2012

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 749 posts
I have a suggestion for a sidequest if its not to offensive for me to but-in. I always wondered why the Enclave never tried to assult GNR to silence 3-dog. For the quest all you have to do is replace all the supermutants with BoS paladins and expand the GNR dungeon to make it more how should we say fortress like. Your boss fight for the end could be Vargas or Reden. Hey, you got to take on Lyons squad sometime.

Lawlder

Lawlder

President of your Heart

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts
@nemesis200767: Everyone is welcome to test ALPHA :) We are working on BETA the best we can and keep new versions coming to expand the mod.

@jcdenton2012: One of the many things we plan to include in the future versions :) Taking over the Wasteland has been my dream since Fallout 2 and I found it rather easy to do. I do already have, for example, a personal mod which allows me to establish Enclave authority in places like Citadel, Tenpenny Tower and Megaton. I expect to incorporate that one into TEHL sooner or later.

CaesarInvictus

CaesarInvictus

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts
Wow, this sounds totally awesome. This, plus enclave commander, equals a dream come true.

I hope you give us some free "wandering time" now and then between sections of the enclave MQ, much like before, and if at all possible a enclave home of some kind would be fantastic !

Either way, i am so endorsing this !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.563 seconds