[WIP] The Pacific Wasteland

Madsindy

The Pacific Wasteland is DEFINITELY a working title. It's only called that because that's the name of the area. I do like the name ideas. I'll probably stay away from They Journeyman Project as Project Journeyman is the name of a rather large new lands mod as well. At least it was. Not sure if it still is.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pacific Wasteland is DEFINITELY a working title. It's only called that because that's the name of the area. I do like the name ideas. I'll probably stay away from They Journeyman Project as Project Journeyman is the name of a rather large new lands mod as well. At least it was. Not sure if it still is.

I thought Project Journeyman sounded familiar. I thought I it was a Skyrim mod though.

It's the JcDenton2012 and RjHelms one being worked on. Part of the reason I decided on Seattle (had a few other ideas. California parts of the mid-west, New Orleans. Might pursue that last one) is because they do a lot of things in California. Attempting to make this conflict with as few things as possible. both physically and story wise.

I would love to see a Midwestern playspace in a modern fallout.

The caption...

LIFE IN POST-APOCALYPTIC SMALL TOWN AMERICA

or

EVENTS IN TYPICAL SMALL TOWN POST APOCALYPTICA

It would be like taking Searchlight and putting farms and wasteland wildlife around it. Plus there are many military and pharmaceutical assets in the midwest (IRL). Depending on the exact location that could be interesting.

Now I do not know that much about the midwest in the Fallout universe. The onlything I understand is that the BoS chapters in that area are about as big as the DC chapter, and they are more advanced than the other Brotherhood chapters (if I understand right they are not as advanced as the Enclave but more advanced than the normal BoS)

Edited by blaze1514

It honestly wasn't that good of an outline. It was just kind of like "go to milwauke help a few people, go to leave, watch them get slaughtered by Midwestern BoS"

I edited my post above (was slow though)

It would be like taking Searchlight and putting farms and wasteland wildlife around it. Plus there are many military and pharmaceutical assets in the midwest (IRL). Depending on the exact location that could be interesting.

Now I do not know that much about the midwest in the Fallout universe. The onlything I understand is that the BoS chapters in that area are about as big as the DC chapter, and they are more advanced than the other Brotherhood chapters (if I understand right they are not as advanced as the Enclave but more advanced than the normal BoS)

Edit-
Are the MW BoS widely considered evil? also do you know any more info on the pas in the MW. Just maybe a summary of the events in fallout in or that has affected) the Midwest.
Edited by blaze1514

the only things really known about the mid west are from Fallout Tactics and that the Enclave have at least 1 base in Chicago. Basically BoS tryed to go to D.C. didn't make it crashed near chicago and use some slave labor now. Lyons group went to D.C. to look for them but obviously never found them. Midwest BoS are kind of a combo of Capital wasteland and west coast enclave. They help a little and take in new members but are complete ********.