[WIP] The Pacific Wasteland

Madsindy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a while since I've shown anything new. So here.

http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/images/130/7018784-1405978629.png

Building in the Seattle part of the mod. based on the Fisher Broadcasting building in real life Seattle next to the Space Needle. Now the headquarters of a certain faction.

Just be sure to delegate as much attention to the terraform of the city as you do to the buildings.

This is so important that many games have whole teams working on terraforming and nature.

This is also where I feel that many good mods are their weakest.

Edited by blaze1514

Been a while since I've shown anything new. So here.

http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/images/130/7018784-1405978629.png

Building in the Seattle part of the mod. based on the Fisher Broadcasting building in real life Seattle next to the Space Needle. Now the headquarters of a certain faction.

Just be sure to delegate as much attention to the terraform of the city as you do to the buildings.

This is so important that many games have whole teams working on terraforming and nature.

This is also where I feel that many good mods are their weakest.

working on it as i go.

If you need taller buildings for Seattle, Speedy Resources has some tall skyscrapers. That could help with the development of your mod.

will look into those. lonesome road adds some skyscrapers as well.

Cowbunga man! That is awesome stuff! Also whatever ENB you are using really adds to the presentation value.

Are those custom meshes?

Thanks! And no custom meshes. yet... also these shots were used with a combo of Dynamo ENB and realistic wasteland lighting

• 2 weeks later...

Will you be able to attack the NCR instead of the Enclave? They're both scum, but atleast the Enclave can give you better equipment as a reward. Also if this in Seattle, will their be any easter eggs from that program Frasier?

Edited by Narmz

Will you be able to attack the NCR instead of the Enclave? They're both scum, but atleast the Enclave can give you better equipment as a reward. Also if this in Seattle, will their be any easter eggs from that program Frasier?

Why use 'Frasier'? 'iCarly' was also in Seattle (along with 'The 4400', 'Kyle XY', 'john Doe', and 'Greys Anatomy' and for movies 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith', 'Harry and the Hendersons', 'The last Mimzy', 'Mission Impossible-Ghost Protocol' and more that I cannot think of). There is also the famous Seattle Film Festival that could be touched on as an easter egg.

Why use 'Frasier'? 'iCarly' was also in Seattle (along with 'The 4400', 'Kyle XY', 'john Doe', and 'Greys Anatomy' and for movies 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith', 'Harry and the Hendersons', 'The last Mimzy', 'Mission Impossible-Ghost Protocol' and more that I cannot think of). There is also the famous Seattle Film Festival that could be touched on as an easter egg.

Tbh, Frasier was the first program that came into my head. Didnt know 4400 was, i thought dat was in Vancouver. Harry and the Hendersons would be a good one.

• 3 weeks later...

Is this still being worked on?

short answer? Yes. Currently? No. It is still in progress but it has significantly downsized. I'm also taking a break from it for a bit to work on a few smaller mods to hopefully get my nodding skills a bit better.

• 2 weeks later...