Epilogue Slides Don't Play

pottypie

I don't think I have any others installed, but I can't remember all of the ones I installed. I'll put a list of mods I might have installed but can't remember if I actually did below (I think most of them I did)

The isle of broken dreams

Awesome project

Natural Bodies

Realistic look

Realistic Sex Scenes

The proposal

Alistair's First Night

White Teeth

Queen Anora Morph

Madd Gift Guide

Dark Ritual Deleted Scene

Extra Dog Slot

Well bums.

I'm just going to replay the game, see if anything has changed. If not, then I'll just reload from further back with no mods, see if that helps.

Thanks for trying at least.

P.S. Loving the Deekin pic. My fave character in NWN.

• 2 months later...

Hey, I was having the EXACT came problem. Here are the things I did to fix my problem.

1. Re-installed Patch 1.05

2. Removed mod: Companion Compatibility Core (http://social.bioware.com/project/4110/) If you are using the DAO Modmanager its called cc_core_200.dazip

Once I removed that my Epilogue started to work. I have never been able to play my Epilogue in all the years I had the game and now I know why. I hope this helps fix your problem as well.

All the best.

• 4 years later...

i just wanted to specify that when you remove cc_core from the Addins folder, that's only half of the un-install of that mod; you also have to delete the .erf file from package/core/data. this stymied me for quite a while today, but i finally got Sir Gilmore to both speak at the Gates AND allow others to speak at the Gates AND for my slides to play correctly at the end.

i wish the modding tool had made it easier for creators to make their mods play nice.