349 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 871,809 posts
Vampire Hunting - Order of the Virtuous Blood

Fourteen additional quests for members of the Order of the Virtuous Blood after the vanilla quest ends.

Maxorfive

Maxorfive

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
sounds pretty cool i have not downloaded it yet but buy faster sdelling vampire dust do you mean that i can just sell it all at once? if so thats great!

seikken

seikken

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Looks so cool man. Stupid vampires must die and I must download this s***!

Dreadcore

Dreadcore

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
This mod seems awesome! And even though I usually play as a vampire, it will be nice to try it the other way around ;)

scot

scot

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts
Lol yesterday I felt inspired on doing a mod exactly like this XD inestead I ended up doing some kind of inn for vampire to meet and various clans with different races althought I canīt upload it since I need permission.

David Brasher

David Brasher

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,909 posts
The system to sell vampire dust more rapidly will still require several transactions, but it is much quicker than selling one unit at a time. The computer looks at how much you have and suggests amounts to sell such as 20, 10, and 5 units. When you are down to your last few units, it will suggest amounts such as 1, 2, 3, and 4. In most cases, you should be able to sell all your your vampire dust in 1-5 transactions.

brad ford

brad ford

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
I just installed this but I can't see how to begin it. I talked to Ralsa Norvalo in the Temple district but she has no new conversation topics. My fame is over 5 and I completed the original OVB quest. Is Ralsa supposed to give me some instructions? Thanks for any help.

David Brasher

David Brasher

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,909 posts
To start the vanilla Order of the Virtuous Blood quest, you must have a fame level of five and talk to Ralsa Norvalo in the Temple District.

But if you have already completed that quest at the point when you installed the mod, you just need to go to the headquarters of the Order in Seridur's Basement and talk to Roland Jenseric.

I will change the readme file to make this clearer.

alonsomartinez

alonsomartinez

:O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,097 posts
Another great mod from Dvid Brasher

Serously my load order has almost all of your mods in it and I only use about 12 mods. Anyways this was great I loked how it wasnt all straihtforward and you had to search for things. Those vampire ancients really did kill me several times.First time Ive actually had to stock up on potions

EvilOssie

EvilOssie

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 713 posts
I don't know if this is a bug or not - after installing the earlier version (pre-huntress) and the huntress mods, this one came available and I uninstalled the earlier ones and installed this. Immediately after entering the game, I was notified of Whasshername-the-huntress's waiting for me etc - the readme suggests that 10 days (n-game) will pass before this happens.

Just thought you should know...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.857 seconds