Virus scan reports now visible on file pages, more security incoming

Dark0ne

In response to post #16460184.

I'm sure that the 64mb limit is only for people that want to use their sites services on a normal basis. With possession of that websites specific API file system itself the admins here can extended that file size to what they want for integration into this site. Edited by Zadler

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for this it's great that files will be scanned before they can be downloaded and this will probably stop most if not all malware from getting on the site. I really appreciate what you guys are doing for us and keeping this site as clean as possible to make our molding experience a good one

Edited by SpaceCoder

I appreciate every thing nexus is doing to resole this issue. On a side note the treat is very real. I regularly check my bank account statements and there for caught the credit card fraud quickly. I live in CA and my bank account was accessed at 1:30 am in new York. Fraud was reported and I have recovered my assets. I encourage all nexus users to use whatever tools they have at their disposal to check the security of your systems.

Thank you again nexus for being on top of this.

Yea...

I can deal with a slight hold up in order to have safer files. Nice change

One question. Would there be some sort of feedback for the delay in downloading a file related to the file being checked out? That might be a nice thing if possible. At least then a user can move on for a short time until it is resolved.

Good, now I know it's not my internet that's making NMM useless and not letting me download mods manually. Looking forward to the new security and the problems being solved; keep up the good work! Edited by clonewars131