Will TES6 ever be made?

scissorhands

You all just Hate ESO, Its better then many of you think, Its funny Cause Bethesda's name is on ESO a game that took 8 years and a $200,000,000 Budget to make not just Zenimax (infact are you aware Zenimax owns Bethesda?) and Bethesda did Release Something called the ES Anthology once upon a Time which is the Entire Main Series, Also is ESO not called the next chapter according to many sources for nothing? Wouldn't another game be a Sequel to ESO and not Skyrim (Which I highly Doubt they would throw away 8 years of work for nothing) in other words the Odds of another game is probably around a 10% chance because I once heard since ESO's development started they were never going to make Skyrim to begin.

I always Laugh when I here these threads also did it occur to anyone many of the Scenarios in Skyrim are near Impossible to Explain in Lore, if I were to ask you who won the Civil war what would your answer be? If I were to ask If the Blades Exist? what would your Answer be? if I were to ask you If Vampire's Control the Sun itself what would Your Answer be, If I were to Ask you if the Major Faction in ES called the Dark Brotherhood Still Existed or is the Emperor of Tamriel be Assassinated or not what would you say? Why do you think the decided to give the Player these choices?. Don't You think that would be kind of Hard to Explain? the Answer is simple...They don't need to Explain it because as many in Skyrim say it is the End Times.

ESO is not the next chapter. It's a prequel.

I know it's set in the past I Play it very Often have you ever played it or are you 1 of the many people in this world who hate something for no reason just because it is what it is? Yes,Yes you can Stay in Denial You see it says right here on the Card I got when I brought Skyrim's Legendary Eddition that ESO is the Next Chapter so explain that,.

Edited by tx12001

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all just Hate ESO, Its better then many of you think, Its funny Cause Bethesda's name is on ESO a game that took 8 years and a $200,000,000 Budget to make not just Zenimax (infact are you aware Zenimax owns Bethesda?) and Bethesda did Release Something called the ES Anthology once upon a Time which is the Entire Main Series, Also is ESO not called the next chapter according to many sources for nothing? Wouldn't another game be a Sequel to ESO and not Skyrim (Which I highly Doubt they would throw away 8 years of work for nothing) in other words the Odds of another game is probably around a 10% chance because I once heard since ESO's development started they were never going to make Skyrim to begin.

I always Laugh when I here these threads also did it occur to anyone many of the Scenarios in Skyrim are near Impossible to Explain in Lore, if I were to ask you who won the Civil war what would your answer be? If I were to ask If the Blades Exist? what would your Answer be? if I were to ask you If Vampire's Control the Sun itself what would Your Answer be, If I were to Ask you if the Major Faction in ES called the Dark Brotherhood Still Existed or is the Emperor of Tamriel be Assassinated or not what would you say? Why do you think the decided to give the Player these choices?. Don't You think that would be kind of Hard to Explain? the Answer is simple...They don't need to Explain it because as many in Skyrim say it is the End Times.

Yes,Yes Stay in Denial, WRONG..You see it says right here on the Card I got when I brought Skyrim's Legendary Eddition that ESO is the Next Chapter so explain that,.

ESO is set in 2E 582. Skyrim? 4E 201. Or, in case you still don't understand: 582 in the second era and 201 in the fourth.

(infact are you aware Zenimax owns Bethesda?)

That's like saying, because Activision makes Call of Duty, and both Blizzard and Activision are owned by Activision-Blizzard, then Blizzard makes Call of Duty.

Zenimax Online and Bethesda Game Studios are two totally different studios, making totally different games. That Zenimax Online used BGS licensing to produce a game in the same universe does NOT mean that BGS is involved in it.

Yes,Yes Stay in Denial, WRONG..You see it says right here on the Card I got when I brought Skyrim's Legendary Eddition that ESO is the Next Chapter so explain that,.

Have... have you even played ESO? Its is, quite literally, a prequel. It takes place 500 years BEFORE Skyrim, and even 300 years before Arena.

As for this... these problems always exist in TES. They have since Daggerfall. Hasn't stopped them yet. And it's always the End Times. Every. Freaking. Game. Doesn't stop anything, because the point of the game is to STOP the End Times.

Bethesda has said, point of fact, that ESO, flop or fan-fare will not affect future TES titles, and that BGS will continue to make TES games one province at a time.

And for the record, i've rather enjoyed ESO, so stop being an egotistical jackass and trying to pass your assumptions off as fact.

ESO is set in 2E 582. Skyrim? 4E 201. Or, in case you still don't understand: 582 in the second era and 201 in the fourth.

I just said that this thing here that came with Skyrim's Legendary Edition clearly States in BIG letters that ESO is the next chapter in the Series, I know exactly when Skyrim takes place it takes place in the END TIMES, 1000 Years after ESO takes place, Anyway I might go Play ESO...Oh look what I just Found on their Website

"Return to Tamriel in The Elder Scrolls Online, the latest chapter of the award-winning series, and bring the legendary experience online for the first time. Explore the vast world with friends or embark upon an epic adventure alone — the choices you will make will shape your destiny."

Edited by tx12001

Come to think of it, I wonder how they'll handle Skyrim's multiple endings in TES VI. Will they make some canon and drop the rest, or will they take the Daggerfall -> Oblivion route and make all of them happen in some form, maybe a Warp in the North to match the earlier Warp in the West? (After all, there was a Dragon Break of sorts...)

Something it seems all of you are forgetting is that regardless if Bethesda did or did not make ESO is that if ESO (I have yet to read a even remotely good review.) does too much damage to the Elder Scrolls' name it will be unlikely that the series will recover.

I know a few people that the first ES game they played was ESO and that they have said they will never buy another ES game from their bad ESO experience.

All of Skyrims alternate endings leave ample room for ablmbiguity. Regardless of what you do, the Civil War remains ongoing, and the Dark Brotherhood burns. That said, Tue main stories, Alduin, Harkon and Miraak, will all happen as played out.

Come to think of it, I wonder how they'll handle Skyrim's multiple endings in TES VI. Will they make some canon and drop the rest, or will they take the Daggerfall -> Oblivion route and make all of them happen in some form, maybe a Warp in the North to match the earlier Warp in the West? (After all, there was a Dragon Break of sorts...)

Skyrim (as Morrowind and Oblivion) don't have any truly alternative endings, and that's the good thing. Some "choices" game give us regarding Civil War, guilds and etc. will have very insignificant impact on further story. I'm sure that Dark Brotherhood can't be eliminated (even if you chose so, you don't touch Cicero and Dawnstar Sanctuary where he presumably will be holed out with Mother). Even if Ulfric wins, I'm sure later Empire will come in force and knock him out or execute him, and Emeror is destined to be killed IMO, bloodline have been ceased with Martin anyway. Empire can have any ruler, it doesn't really matter and so on...