Can I create my Own Script in the G.E.C.K

TheOddGuntsmith

I might also add that aside from the odd spike in snarky or rude comments any time a hot new game brings those kind of people out of the woodworks, I've always found the Nexus to be a very respectful place where most questions are welcome no matter how many time they've been answered in the past. Relax, and welcome :)

I might also add that aside from the odd spike in snarky or rude comments any time a hot new game brings those kind of people out of the woodworks, I've always found the Nexus to be a very respectful place where most questions are welcome no matter how many time they've been answered in the past. Relax, and welcome :smile:

if you ask to many questions people will eventualy want to silent you thats what my expirience has taught me but thanks for the warm welcome , :laugh:

I might also add that aside from the odd spike in snarky or rude comments any time a hot new game brings those kind of people out of the woodworks, I've always found the Nexus to be a very respectful place where most questions are welcome no matter how many time they've been answered in the past. Relax, and welcome :smile:

if you ask to many questions people will eventualy want to silent you thats what my expirience has taught me but thanks for the warm welcome , :laugh:

A kind of mute, embarrassed silence is the most common response to really dumb questions here (I've asked a few) :laugh: