Skyrim:The Jagged Crown (Stormcloaks) does not start bug/glitch

Joedpa

Still none, just the Live Another Life quest, I'll now go to Helgen to complete "Unbound" and then unlock "After the Storm"

I thought you already had that mission finished, no surprise why you had problems with civil war. Finish that mission and tell us if everything is ok ;)

I already have the quest "Before the Storm". For some reason the game is not working well and scripts are slow for now. I'll go to windhelm right away.

I suspect "Immersive Patrols" or "Better Dynamic Snow" is the responsible for that. I just installed those mods.

EDIT: Um... okay, I'm in the palace of the kings... and Ulfric is missing. Maybe he is somewhere else... or the bug is still there...

Edited by Joedpa

I already have the quest "Before the Storm". For some reason the game is not working well and scripts are slow for now. I'll go to windhelm right away.

Better to finish "before the storm'' mission, than go to windhelm and start joining the stormcloaks.

Do you have "Golden claw'' quest also active?

Edited by ForgottenB

Actually, I made Ulfric appear in front of me with the console, he was just not there, he was already enabled. Actually, at this point you are supposed to be able to join one of the sides in the vanilla game. So as I said, Ulfric was indeed enabled, so I'll try to get "The Jagged Crown" now. If not, I'll comeplete "Before the Storm".

EDIT: Worse... Stuck dialogue and I didn't even get the stormcloak gear... And no, "The Golden Claw" is not activated.

EDIT 2: Okay, completed "Before the Storm". Ulfric was on his throne, hopes up.

EDIT 3: FINALLY!!!

Edited by Joedpa

Actually the dialogue is still stuck in the last part of the Oath, but the quests go along just fine. I just press TAB and that's it.

Skyrim modding is always a pain in the butt.

Edited by Joedpa