(repost from a different topic section of the forums) I have two mods that I am trying to combine but my success is going at the pace of babysteps, when I need to be taking larger strides. The mods that I am trying to combine are aKiller Keos Skimpy Armor (Elven Cuirass) Replacer and Equipment Of Eternal Shine - Elven Overhaul. I can edit the Equipment of Eternal Shine fairly easily, but getting the texture file that I want onto the Skimpy version of the Elven Cuirass has been nothing short of frustrating.

This is what I am trying to do as far as getting the design that I want onto the armor

But when I actually try to implement the design onto the armor and load up the game I am faced with this...

After checking the first armor, I immediately equip the actual Armor of Eternal Shine, and find out that my design had been successfully implented, but it got carried over to the wrong set of armor...

Any help and or tips will be greatly appreciated, (I accept all forms of constructive criticism).