Realistic Hardcore Playthrough Help/Feedback?

MysteriousSquall

Awesome to hear! It's making me want to do the same kind of thing, as I am also currently playing a hunter for the first time in a long time. I like to change up play styles to keep the game fresh.

That will do it for you though if you know how, CK is pretty awesome.

Have fun!

Yeah my impression is that you could probably pull that off just with a follower mod or two and Frostfall. FF lets you build tents and such, so you could make a rudimentary settlment, and then as long as you found a way to get the people you wanted in the guild to stay there...Granted, proper guildery with hierarchies and orders and such might be a tad more difficult, but I'm sure it could be done.

Yeah I've got Frostfall installed already. I'm glad you're interested in playing the game the same way. I'm currently using the CK to change a lot of aspects in the game to suit a hunters needs. Better selling prices on Pelts and more expensive apocrathy supplies to make poisons to kill your mark faster etc etc. While doing this I noticed I have mods installed that add new items too so I'm also creating patches for those. Skyrim Immersive Creatures, Frostfall, Tytanis (Farming Standalone). I'm starting to think that I may just go through the entire game and redo everything that can be bought and sold. Weight is a massive issue and Prices just aren't up to par. If any of you are interested in the Patches I make I can send you the esms or upload them to the Nexus if I'm allowed. I promise to keep everything balanced.

I'm new to all of this, but it should be easy enough to use the CK to balance the prices and weights of items. What changes were you looking for, for Tytanis exactly? If I'm able I'll make the changes though I'm not entirely sure if I'll be allowed to upload the modifications to the Nexus given that I don't own Tytanis or have permission to make changes. That's why I was doing it for personal use, but if people want the files when I'm done editting them I don't mind sharing.

MS.

@MysteriousSquall Do you use Wrye? and make Bash patches? because you mention that you can't get more than 1 hunting mod to work.

2 builds ago I had

Hunterborn by dragonsong

Hunting in Skyrim - A Hunting Guild by B1gBadDaddy

as well as a few Archery related items as I was a bow hunter,

They worked with RND, I sorted with BOSS back then.

@deRusett Unfortunatly I'm not a content creator, I can make Standalone Followers and Edit the Values for items in the game and that's about it. Yeah I had issues with 2 different Hunting Mods but they were basically doing the same thing or very similar things. I actually don't use Wrye or any Mod Organiser other then NMM since it does what I need it to do. Loading Mods in the correct order isn't exactly rocket science. I have absolutly no idea what a Bash Patch is so sorry I don't.

@Bloomslangity This isn't a request for a mod though? It was simply a discussion about my gameplay experience, the whole patching Tytanis thing was for my own benfit. The conversation simply deviated this way because notmyhome mentioned others might like an item rebalance patch, till the official Mod Author releases his "Big Update" to fix/add features. Sorry for the confusion.

MS.

@deRusett Unfortunatly I'm not a content creator, I can make Standalone Followers and Edit the Values for items in the game and that's about it. Yeah I had issues with 2 different Hunting Mods but they were basically doing the same thing or very similar things. I actually don't use Wrye or any Mod Organiser other then NMM since it does what I need it to do. Loading Mods in the correct order isn't exactly rocket science. I have absolutly no idea what a Bash Patch is so sorry I don't.

I HIGHLY suggest you get Wyre and create bashed patches, you don't need ANY skills, it takes all of 2 minutes to create the patch from your load list.

What a bashpatch does is merge overlapping things automatically which gives you a cleaner modded game.

Took me about 30 min of reading when I first started with skyrim to figure out Wrye, which I only use for patches since I use NMM and LOOT for everything else

I HIGHLY suggest you get Wyre and create bashed patches, you don't need ANY skills, it takes all of 2 minutes to create the patch from your load list.

What a bashpatch does is merge overlapping things automatically which gives you a cleaner modded game.

Took me about 30 min of reading when I first started with skyrim to figure out Wrye, which I only use for patches since I use NMM and LOOT for everything else

Oh I see, so basically it merges .esm and/or .bsa files that are compatible to keep the load list small. Say like I could merge all my armour mods into one file and the same with the Weapons? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if that's what you mean then I'll take a look as it would certainly make using the CK a lot easier for editting content. Thanks for the advice I appreciate it.

MS.