SlasherClown

I've had this idea for a while and think it would've been actually developed to handle waste and nuclear fallout. It would basically just look like black power armor (Possibly the T-51b armor or the Enclave Shocktrooper armor.) It wouldn't take much to make, just add a black paint job to the T-51b Power armor and a major bonus to rad resistance. All you'd really have to do the Shocktrooper armor is add the rad resistance.

I've had this idea for a while and think it would've been actually developed to handle waste and nuclear fallout. It would basically just look like black power armor (Possibly the T-51b armor or the Enclave Shocktrooper armor.) It wouldn't take much to make, just add a black paint job to the T-51b Power armor and a major bonus to rad resistance. All you'd really have to do the Shocktrooper armor is add the rad resistance.

Yeah good idea, and easy to do. I'm not sure in RL such a small amount of lead would really make a difference, but fits right in with the fallout universe. I'd also recommend balancing the rad resistance with a reduction in str bonuses. For instance the t-45d has a +2 str bonus and the lead lined version might have only a +1 bonus or no bonus (depending on how high you set the rad resistance), plus extra weight reflecting the addition of the lead shielding.

Anyway let me know if you want me to whip you up one, shouldn't take but a few minutes (just let me know which model or models you want converted).

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah good idea, and easy to do. I'm not sure in RL such a small amount of lead would really make a difference, but fits right in with the fallout universe. I'd also recommend balancing the rad resistance with a reduction in str bonuses. For instance the t-45d has a +2 str bonus and the lead lined version might have only a +1 bonus or no bonus (depending on how high you set the rad resistance), plus extra weight reflecting the addition of the lead shielding.

Anyway let me know if you want me to whip you up one, shouldn't take but a few minutes (just let me know which model or models you want converted).

Thank you so much! :D

Enclave Anti-Radiation Armor (Shocktrooper)- DT: 30, Item HP: 2000, Weight: 55 lbs, Effects: Strength +1 (Only 1 due to strain of lead weight), Agility -1, Rad Resistance +50.

Enclave Anti-Radiation Helmet (Shocktrooper)- DT: 6, Item HP: 200, Weight: 15 lbs, Effects: Charisma -1, Rad Resistance +10

(Maybe found in one of the Bunkers at Hidden Valley)

(Very Optional)Enclave Advanced HAZMAT Armor (Hellfire)- DT: 50, Item HP: 2500, Weight: 75 lbs Effects: Strength +1, Endurance +2, Agility -2, Fire Resistance + 30, Poison Resistance +30, Rad Resistance +100.

(Very Optional)Enclave Advanced HAZMAT Helmet (Hellfire)- DT: 10, Item HP: 250, Weight: 20 lbs Effects: Charisma -2, Perception +1, Fire Resistance +15, Poison Resistance +15, Rad Resistance +25 (Above armors are the 100% Lead armors) {Possibly found at Black Mountain Supply Shack, in a safe with Very Hard difficulty)

US Army HAZMAT Mesh Armor (T-51b)- DT: 30, Item HP: 1500, Weight: 45 lbs Effects: Strength +1, Endurance +1, Agility -2, Fire Resistance +10, Poison Resistance +10, Rad Resistance +45 (Mesh as in Lead/Metal Mixed and Lead lined)

US Army HAZMAT Mesh Helmet (T-51b)- DT: 5, Item HP: 150, Weight: 10 lbs Effects: Charisma +2, Perception -1, Fire Resistance +10, Poison Resistance +10, Rad Resistance +10 (Probably to be found at the Nuclear Test Site)

CIA HAZMAT Prototype (T-45b)- DT: 20, Item HP 2000, Weight 25 Lbs, Effects: Strength +1, Endurance +1, Agility +1, Luck -2, Fire Resistance +20, Poison Resistance +20, Rad Resistance +30

CIA HAZMAT Prototype (T45b)- DT: 4, Item HP: 200, Weight: 6 lbs, Effects: Charisma -2, Perception +1, Fire Resistance +10, Poison Resistance +10, Rad Resistance +15

(Prototype may have been made to assist in sabotage against the Chinese Nuclear Warheads. It was about to be deployed and was en-route from Area 51 to Kirtland Air Force Base via Vertibird. The task force went for final refueling, briefing, and re-armoring before departure, taking another prototype aswell. Sadly, it's departure was delayed until October 23rd, 2077. While in Mid-flight, the EMP caused it to crash just a few minutes away from a Military Nuclear Test Site.)

Edited by SlasherClown

• 2 weeks later...

Hello folks, an update from our friend Devin told me he's running a bit behind. So, if anyone else wants to give this a try go right ahead! Just be sure to post the link to the file when it is done so we all know it's available! Thank you! :D