How do I install the ENB file

DaffydMoonshadow

Hello everyone. I'm having a problem figuring something out, and I'm hoping one (or more) of you can help. I've decided to go to an ENB, and I'm having difficulty figuring out how. I downloaded ENB Manager, since Mod Organizer (my preferred manager) doesn't recognize the files. My problem is very simple, yet it seems, often overlooked. How do I install the ENB ITSELF? I've tried using YouTube as a guide, but they all tend to "gloss over" the installation of the ENB in favor of the Presets. Also, I found the instructions on enbdev website VERY unclear. Can I just "drag and drop" the ENB .rar/.zip files into ENB Manager, or do I have to install them as loose files/manually install? If loose, do I include any folders that are part of the package (_sample_enbraindrops and enbseries from the main ENB file, for example)? Please help!

Edited by DaffydMoonshadow

Thanks; that was what I needed to know. Only difference from your advice is that I install anything ENB-related to ENB Manager. But you still gave the answer I needed, so thanks again. Consider yourself "Kudo"d. (Don't see a "kudos" button.)

Edited by DaffydMoonshadow