Questions about body mods

Fomarl

I want to change my females body, I was going to use this

BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio by Caliente

Skyrim » Utilities

Added: 20/12/2013 - 06:10PM

Updated: 20/07/2014 - 03:01PM

But seems you have to alter normal outfits for them to vid on the new body, and I dont want to do all that.

I dont know if I missed something and this isnt true, if so let me know.

What I wnana know is:

What mod can make my female characters body look nice, better than default.. I have seen them

and will they fit in normal outfits, or does that depend?

Face editing:

Is there a mod to edit my characters face with better options, or do I have to just use preset faces?

7-23-14 129am

UNP uses a normal map that's compatible with vanilla though it also has a preformatted armor and clothes replacer as well. CBBE's normal map isn't the same as vanilla but as long as you use the regular body there's an armor/clothing replacer for it as well.

Racemenu gives more options for character creation but as far as making pretty characters it'll require more than one mod. You'll need at least a hair, eye, skin mod (those are all seperate types of mods you should search them all and find the parts you like).

• 2 weeks later...

The "alter normal outfits" part you mentioned is only with Outfit Studio, which is part of BodySlide v2. It is a tool for converting an outfit for one body mod to another, and most users will never have to bother with it. BodySlide v2 is the latest version of Caliente's BodySlide tool (v1.4 is in the main CBBE archive), which lets you make the 'nude' body and any BodySlide-compatible outfits fit your own preference as far as proportions go.

Almost all CBBE-compatible mods can be found linked on the CBBE mod page (in the Forums tab -> CBBE Compatible Mod List). This includes Caliente's own armour/clothing replacer, which works with all the current (v3.2) CBBE bodies + BodySlide, although a certain installation order needs to be followed to ensure everything's up to date as far as the BodySlide files go (CBBE Vanilla Outfits mod -> CBBE -> BodySlide v2). The list also links armours and clothing ranging from realistic/lore-friendly to so-skimpy-there's-almost-nothing-there for BodySlide v2, CBBE Curvy, CBBE Slim, and CBBE 'doesn't-quite-fit-anything', compatible outfits from other body mods, jewellery/accessories, and skin texture replacers.

The way I would change the outfits, do I do it myself

Or does a program do it for me? I ask this cause I saw a vid of caliente editing clothes to fit the body, I dont kw if this was the old version or what.I just dont know. I also dont wanna do this to every outfit in the game.

I really just wanna have the default outfits fit without havign to edit the shape of them like I saw in the caliente vid.

The CBBE mods need to be installed in a certain order (dont know how to do that), or you just need to have them all?

731pm

"The way I would change the outfits, do I do it myself

Or does a program do it for me? I ask this cause I saw a vid of caliente editing clothes to fit the body, I dont kw if this was the old version or what.I just dont know. I also dont wanna do this to every outfit in the game."

As I said, you do not need to use Outfit Studio at all. Just like the body mods, the CBBE outfits are install-and-play.

"I really just wanna have the default outfits fit without havign to edit the shape of them like I saw in the caliente vid."

You don't have to edit a single thing. You install Caliente's outfits mod and you're pretty much done.

"The CBBE mods need to be installed in a certain order (dont know how to do that), or you just need to have them all?"

See my previous post.