Possible Werewolf Mod Ideas?

Zoroark99

I am not a modder nor do i plan to be one (too Complicated for me. you modders are insane). But i do have some ideas which i have 0 Idea would even be possible

1. A werewolf mod that adds new attacks using The I Dunno B Button or whatever. you can customize what button it is. But its a Killmove/ Killcam Move/ Finishing Move. 2 Attacks I Have is where you (as the werewolf) rip into the NPC's body and grab there heart out and eat it (Yeh real gory xD) And the 2nd one is literally ripping the NPC's body in to and throwing them Like a mix of the head crush and Throwing the person but with the added of ripping then into 2.

2. Another Gory werewolf mod where you multiple feed but instead of it just throwing blood up. you like See the skin get less and less until the body is a skeleton. ( 3 or 4 feeds).

Like i said I Am not a modder i do not know if this is possible or if there is someone willing to do it. But if there is Please Do :) I Will do a video on it and everything <3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm relatively sure this would be a better topic on the Mod Request board, however, your second point made me think of a game where I've seen a similar animation used. The game it's in is called WolfQuest, if you're interested. You can find some videos of it on youtube if you didn't want to download it...but if you or someone happened to be thinking about making a mod like that, it might be worth a look to see how it's done.

Best of luck! :)

I'm relatively sure this would be a better topic on the Mod Request board, however, your second point made me think of a game where I've seen a similar animation used. The game it's in is called WolfQuest, if you're interested. You can find some videos of it on youtube if you didn't want to download it...but if you or someone happened to be thinking about making a mod like that, it might be worth a look to see how it's done.

Best of luck! :smile:

Cheers mate. As i said I Cant make it :( Otherwise i would be making it cause i love werewolves and s#*&#33; aha. Just hoping someone will...