Can anyone fix Argonian Settlement - Mixwater Mill?

Somnazul

Argonian Settlement - Mixwater Mill

This mod is great. I'd like to keep it, but it it has two missing NavMeshes and it causes CTDs due to them.

This error has been brought to the attention of the mod creator many times, but he has not bothered to try to fix it. So is there anyone capable of using TES5edit and the Creation Kit to fix it and then put up the fixed .esp?

There's a tutorial for fixing such things here - Empire of the Iguanadons

I tried to go about it myself, but I have not used the CK before and am brand new to TES5edit so more than halfway through it I realized I had no idea if I was doing it right, even following the steps. Mainly there were no obvious deletions as were shown in the tutorial's example.

I'm even attaching my EditorWarnings.txt to show that I put forth the effort. I just really don't want to screw up the plugin even more.

Edited by Somnazul

Nothing? I'm not one to bump, but this was passed over without even a single reply. Is there no one willing to fix this great mod for the sake of a diverse argonian community in Skyrim?

Edited by Somnazul

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

No, but I think that is because no one had access to the old file once it was taken down from Nexus.

This is it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/egcc3an2oraf2zo/MixwaterMill2hd-22592-2hd.zip?dl=0

Those that download it and want to use it do so at your own risk since it has not been fixed.

But hopefully someone will get this and fix it finally.

Since there is nothing on the Nexus there are no pics of it up anymore. I'll post screenshots of the mod as it appears in game tomorrow.

Edited by Somnazul