CTD around data intensive areas and travelling

Dracaris8599

Well plugins can be installed as mods in case of mo as I am using it as well. Thats why in left pane of mo I would check if there isn't memoryblock.log or something like that. The mod was called skse in for lazy people just type skse in the mod researchfield and it should come right up. If I recall correctly yku could install it as mod as well.

Ok got this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51038

Gophers vid is still relevant in your case since just like skse it's plugins can be treated as a mod but they don't really have to be.

I cannot give you more details since Im at work and writing from my phone but it really seems to me to be like a memory block issue and if it is then it is really easy to do.

I found the memoryblockslog.log and it looks like it is indeed a memory block issue (1st block reached the 256 mb limit before crashing). I'll take another look at gopher's vid and the SKSE.ini you posted later today, but I have to get to work in a bit.

For SSME,

1st download the very first one under older files and then overwrite it with the newest.

Install it directly to the Skyrim folder where your exe is.

Play with an FPS counter on,

What FPS are you getting

Test that in high stress situations

Are you satisfied?

Try other stuff like removing ENB effects

Try pruning back on stuff like eye candy mods

Try other fixes for performance

Skyrim Configulator

try its threading options, since your using MO you have to drag and drop the ini file it generates into your profile in mo.

BTW MO stores the ini file in the profile in MO\profile\(character profile name)

For all SKSE plugins like memory block log...you really shouldn't (although you can) install any plugins through MO. Just install it manually in the main data folder. This also includes the SKSE.ini that you have to make. Yes it defeats the purpose of MO but...I have just found less issues that way.

Oh and just one note about the skse.ini

REMEMBER that it is

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

The 768 is needed because even though it is in actuality 512 it needs the added 256.