Is it possible a Hollywood Movie for Skyrim?

CompanyOfGamers

46 members have voted

1. 1. There should be a movie for Dragonborn?

• Yes, there should be.
    • Yes, there should be, but not just for Dovahkiin, for whole Elder Scrolls Universe.
    • No, there shouldn't be.
  2. 2. If there was a Dragonborn movie, what would its name be for your opinion?

• Dovahkiin: The Dragonborn
    • Dovahkiin: The Last Dragonborn
    • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    • Skyrim
    • None of them. (Please tell your suggestion about movie title.)
  3. 3. Will you send e-mails to Bethesda and a Film Producer to the Film be made?

• Yes, I will.
    • Will I? I am not sure about this.
    • I want the movie but; I don't think so.
    • I don't want the movie; so my answer is negative naturally.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought about this as well. Not a Skyrim movie, but a film based on the TES Franchise could be a real treat for fans if well done. Just send a thief, a mage and a warrior on an epic quest all across Tamriel. Let them see some familiar places along the way, meet characters known from TES games and let them cooperate with factions that we know and love. I'd be especially intersted in seeing a movie version of the Dark Brotherhood. If done right it could be a cool thing for the fans but maybe for fans only since it would require some sort lore knowledge.

Guys, that's not gonna happen. So much stuff in TES does make sense, but only when you consider the twisted, warped metaphysics that Sheogorath himself must have implanted into the designer's heads. How're you gonna explain stuff like Mantling, Oversouls, Shezzarines, CHIM, the Tower and the Magna Ge within a film? It's hardly understandable in written form...