underpants and legs clip

cansu

i dont have any mods that edits body, armor or underpants everything is vanilla but all npcs and i have clipping underwear and legs with armors

You have something that has changed the body slot on either the underwear/body mesh or on all the outfits throughout the game. It could be something left over that you've thought was removed.

If everything at this point is supposed to be pure stock, follow these instructions: http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Make_Skyrim_Vanilla_Again

Now that should resolve the clipping for the NPCs & player character.

Your clipping is a different matter.... :whistling:

thank you i will try this if have no other choice :sad: but i never installed any body mod or edit any vanilla armor. i only have immersive armors and immersive weapons, frostfall and bunch of animal addons like wild life stuff horses birds etc. and they shouldnt be the problem none of them edits the underpants/body meshes. clipping is on every male and female characters of every race with both vanilla and immersive ones i use pure vanilla body vanilla underwear and vanilla characters. the game has to make the body and underwear invisible while there is an armor covering any body part Edited by cansu

i tried to uncheck every weapon and armor mod i got. the problem was caused by pauldrons and greaves mod. i never thought it would effect because me and npc doesnt wearing any pauldron from that mod and pauldrons should only effect upper body. so deleting that mod fixed it thank you :smile:

• 3 years later...