Skyrim Enemy hostile bug

1402maurice

My Problem is that enemies that i attack or come too close become hostile but after about 1 second they stop being hostile and then again start being hostile so they never really attack me and i already tried to get a combat AI mod and everything

So you got multiple characters, each with the same mod list? And it only happens on one character?

Does it happen with all hostiles? Bandits, draugr, dragons alike? If it's not all enemies, maybe there was a mess-up with factions.

You could also check "scripted" fighting events. Like, where a dialogue option triggers a fight. Mistwatch bandit leader comes to mind.

Has this problem only occured recently, or does it persist since you started the game?

So you got multiple characters, each with the same mod list? And it only happens on one character?

Does it happen with all hostiles? Bandits, draugr, dragons alike? If it's not all enemies, maybe there was a mess-up with factions.

You could also check "scripted" fighting events. Like, where a dialogue option triggers a fight. Mistwatch bandit leader comes to mind.

Has this problem only occured recently, or does it persist since you started the game?

So you got multiple characters, each with the same mod list? And it only happens on one character? Yes and Yes

Does it happen with all hostiles? yes

You could also check "scripted" fighting events Thanks i will

Has this problem only occured recently, or does it persist since you started the game? recently