Does changing loadorder and rebuild bashed in mid-playthrough?

8ltg

Hi Skyrim addicts,

I am alittle paranoid about this issue. Had just restarted a new playthrough after beating Miraak upon installing Requiem Dragonborn. I try to exit Solsteim and restart Dragonborn mod form and all related Dragonborn patches with Savetools. It does work as quest list was remove from journal. (not those completed though). My black book, spells power i remove it through console. (except bend will and dragon armor was gray out without words learned).

Enter dragonborn, found issue with old couple looking at each other without speaking at raven rock mine. (cant start the quest). And Frela at the temple kept repeating her speech to those npcs without main quest updated.

I started a new game.

I was curious.

Let assume -> you started a new game. With load orders properly sorted out, a bashed patch and MCM configs sorted out.

You added a new armor mod or quest mods..... You change the loadorder by putting this new mods above some of your current mod and rebuild your bashed patch.

This will cause a formid change. And new mods was added into levellist.

How does this affect your mid playthrough? Will it cause issues?

I wouldn't recommend doing a full rebuild of a bashed patch mid-playthrough. Had issues with mod scripts that could be resolved to revert to a backup of the bashed patch.

It is, however, possible to include new changes to levelled lists mid-in a playthrough. When rebuilding the patch, simply click "Only levelled lists" or so.