Expanding on the Werewolves of Skyrim

GamerRaizen

Hello all!

I've been playing Skyrim for a long time now, but something that has always bothered me is how generic the werewolves are. Now, I've tried almost every werewolf mod on the Nexus (Moonlight Tales, Nature of the Beast...etc) and they're all great, but I still feel as if something is missing. This is where my idea comes in.

Now before I begin...I have no knowledge of how to mod Skyrim. No scripting, textures, or any of that stuff. I'd love to learn how, but for now....I'm just a lover of all things Lycanthropy lol.

First off, possibly implement more of a personal customization to the player's werewolf. Things like armor, maybe some jewelry or things of that nature. I wouldn't want the armor to be too bulky though, keep it primal, something that could be made from various materials found in the wild. Something like this...

http://cdn.desktopwallpapers4.me/wallpapers/fantasy/640x480/2/17977-werewolf-warrior-640x480-fantasy-wallpaper.jpg

Secondly, some type of questline that would integrate a pack system that would allow for the player to join up with a pack and maybe rise through the ranks or possibly add warring clans and have the player choose sides. Adding things like better armors for their beast form and better weapons as quest rewards.

To add on to the quest aspect of the mod, maybe have a small questline that would tie in with Hircine. Like trials or something that would unlock the most powerful Beast Form Armor and possibly adding in new howls as well as some unlockable abilities in Human Form as well...

If anyone is interested in hearing more, please let me know.

I know this is a lot, but I'd love to see it in game someday!

If anyone knows where I could learn to do things like this myself, please point me in that direction :)

Thanks!

• 2 years later...