Comprehensive Cosmetic Compilation (CCC) v1.8 Add to Nexus

thestormdragon

Being a long time user of Comprehensive Cosmetic Compilation (CCC) I really like this mod, but It was removed by Room207 from the Nexus because it was the old version. Could someone or Room207 please put the current version v1.8 on the Nexus for those of us who like the mod but do not want to download it from 4-shared due to risk of garbage ware in 4-shareds downloader and the requirement to have a 4-shared account for that site, the host site listed for download of the mod on Room207s blog page. I just want the mod files not the hassles that come with 4-shared. Also does anyone know if with R2D5's mod that combines CCC and OCO2 can CCC v1.7 be used? I like OCO too and used the old version with CCC, but am interested in using the new version using R2D5s mod to get OCO2 and CCC to work together because I like both mods.

My suggestion would be to contact room 207. If he/she removed it there may be other reasons for this and may not want the mod hosted here at all. No offense, but it sounds like you are asking someone else to take a (perceived) risk you yourself are not willing to take.

Having others take risks was not my intention. This post was just a shout out to anyone who might already know the modder of CCC listed in my first post and wouldn't mind getting their permission or has the files and knows if it is ok to post them to the Nexus. I do not know the original modder of CCC and am not a member of the hosting site their blog is on - so it is not possible for me to contact them directly. The mod as I said before was pulled from the Nexus because it was an old version as stated by Room207 and they did not want people to download it anymore. Anyway I think it is best I just make a similar working mod with what resourses I have or can find for personal use only - not likely to be uploaded.

Edited by thestormdragon