Couple questions

blackhand8657

Originally posted this as well as another question in 'Mod troubleshooting' but I havent gotten any replies on either, so maybe I'll try here. Anyway...

#1 : Been having some issues with some custom containers for a house mod. I made 2 custom shipping containers, (regular supply shipments). it has items in inventory, 'respawn' has been checked but it still will not respawn. do they need to be a persistent reference? I've made containers like this before and sometimes they worked, sometimes not

#2 : I would like to create something like a furnace/incinerator as a scripted (if possible/necessary) container. Basically, all I want it to do is anything I put into the 'container', it destroys; makes empty. I've tried using a couple other mods that are supposed to have the same thing, but it doesnt work, atleast they dont seem to. Here is the script that I found with both:

SCN <script name>

Begin Onload

RemoveAllItems

END

-Any advice, tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I'm not sure, but I think I remember there was a problem with custom containers using leveled item lists to randomize loot. Someone else may know more (or, you can Google it).
Try this:
begin OnClose

RemoveAllItems

end

And if it still doesn't work, try:

short	bEmpty

begin GameMode

if bEmpty
		set bEmpty to 0
		RemoveAllItems
	endif

end