Israel, and Gaza.

HeyYou

It would be convenient if foreign affairs did not eventually have consequences that reach our shores but that is not the world we live in. Either we hang together with our allies or hang separately.

The solution to that is to deal with it when we become directly threatened. Otherwise, becoming involved too soon will drag us into conflicts that we could of avoided altogether. Sometimes, getting involved from the get-go isn't the best idea.

That solution was tried before in Munich in 1938 by Chamberlain and Deladier when they hoped if they ignored a difficult decision the problem it might be become manageable. When a country stalls until a problem reaches their shores / borders it's already too late.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half. " - Churchill

So what about when you meet the danger with half-measures? Or when there are so many problems to face, that you haven't the resources to meet them all? Let's toss in a government that can't decide who it hates more, the Russians, ISIS, Assad, or itself, or even the people they were elected to rule.......

Quite frankly, if our government did ANYTHING promptly, and without flinching, I would probably drop over dead from a heart attack, I would be so surprised.

The way I see it the government right now is trying too hard to not be The Bush administration to be anything even close to effectively deal with anything.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I red in some post that UK is to blame. True they had a mandate.

Exact word were I think:who started this?Britain a 100 years ago.

But any reasonable people can agree to coexist without shooting.

Unfortinatly HAMAS is nowhere near reason.Just hate.

I am not so good at english so I will let someone else speak the words I wanna say:

Well if you agree or not I got something truly horrible to show you.Welcome to reality: