Israel, and Gaza.

HeyYou

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sums up the United States bizarre position nicely http://www.thecommentator.com/article/5139/is_america_supporting_hamas

Link doesn't work. (for me.)

Copy and paste did though......

Yes, the article sums it up nicely. I have no clue why Kerry is being such a dummy over this.... is he really that stupid?

Edited by HeyYou

Jim, do you not know that our fearless leader's approach to foreign policy is profess love for those whose fondest desire is to destroy western freedom. He just hits his red reset button and poof the natural habits of our former foes changes to knitting instead of plotting the demise of western civilization.

Perhaps Kerry isn't an idiot, he's merely drawing strings because toeing the party Foreign Policy plan line is not working

and now he's as frustrated and confused as a lost fart in a perfume factory.

It's now a case of, "Oh hell I'll try anything now".

Edited by Nintii

It's time for Obama to break out his red sharpie and draw another red line. His problem is the same that many on the far left in the US suffer from...separating head-in-the-clouds ideology from heels-on the ground reality. Throw in a little PC pandering and you have his delimma......How not to offend the minority Muslim population in America while not pissing off the vast majority (90%) Christian population?

Obama is not a leader. He is an ideologue who is always 'campaigning' and never taking responsibility for anything his policies result in. It's Bush's fault, it's the house republicans fault, it's FNC's fault....Never his. What other president has constantly berated, insulted, and otherwise demonized the "other" party and yet expected them to support his proposals and his "my way or the highway" attitude? Remember his campaign promises to "unite America, Democrat and Republican, black and white" he's done the exact opposite, at least in Washington....he's driven the partisan wedge further into the crack.

Kerry is not stupid, he is just a liberal elitist who is set in the fat-cat ways of Washington and is not used to being challenged.

It's no secret how Obama despises Netanyahu, look no further that the hot mike incident a few years back.

IMO, Israel has no choice. If Hamas continues to launch missiles into Israel from populated areas of Gaza, what else can they do? It absolutely amazes me when the media reports treat this fact as some sort of minor equation in this conflict.....They are knowingly using innocent human beings as propaganda fodder!! That should be utmost in any report on this conflict! Instead, we here "Hamas wrong to do that ,but..."

It's time for Obama to break out his red sharpie and draw another red line. His problem is the same that many on the far left in the US suffer from...separating head-in-the-clouds ideology from heels-on the ground reality. Throw in a little PC pandering and you have his delimma......How not to offend the minority Muslim population in America while not pissing off the vast majority (90%) Christian population?

Obama is not a leader. He is an ideologue who is always 'campaigning' and never taking responsibility for anything his policies result in. It's Bush's fault, it's the house republicans fault, it's FNC's fault....Never his. What other president has constantly berated, insulted, and otherwise demonized the "other" party and yet expected them to support his proposals and his "my way or the highway" attitude? Remember his campaign promises to "unite America, Democrat and Republican, black and white" he's done the exact opposite, at least in Washington....he's driven the partisan wedge further into the crack.

Kerry is not stupid, he is just a liberal elitist who is set in the fat-cat ways of Washington and is not used to being challenged.

It's no secret how Obama despises Netanyahu, look no further that the hot mike incident a few years back.

IMO, Israel has no choice. If Hamas continues to launch missiles into Israel from populated areas of Gaza, what else can they do? It absolutely amazes me when the media reports treat this fact as some sort of minor equation in this conflict.....They are knowingly using innocent human beings as propaganda fodder!! That should be utmost in any report on this conflict! Instead, we here "Hamas wrong to do that ,but..."

Exactly, and just why it is that the media outright refuses to recognize this, is absolutely beyond me, even more so when you look at the conspiracy theories that are claiming the media is all 'Jewish Controlled'...... Seems to be a bit of a disconnect there....

Israel are now withdrawing following the set up of a truce mediated by Egypt, the country Obama and Kerry completely forgot about and the only one that was ever going to be able to mediate.

Let's see how long this one lasts....... Israel destroyed most of the tunnels, which was ostensibly one of their goals, but, Hamas still has thousands of rockets....... and I bet before the week is out, we will see them flying again.

Let's see how long this one lasts....... Israel destroyed most of the tunnels, which was ostensibly one of their goals, but, Hamas still has thousands of rockets....... and I bet before the week is out, we will see them flying again.

Hamas are refusing to extend the ceasefire which ends on Friday, Ynet reporting......

“The Al-Qassam Brigades and Jerusalem battalions will renew its attacks immediately with the end of the ceasefire period on Friday at 8 a.m.

I think if Hamas kick off again Israel are well within their rights to completely occupy Gaza, it's nothing more that a terrorist missile base.

That's exactly what it is, and that's what it has been for quite some time. One giant terrorist camp. This is what Israel gets for pulling out back on 05.

I think shortly after the first missile leaves it's launcher, Israel should launch a full-scale, go for broke, invasion. Take over the whole place. Destroy Hamas completely. Annex the area. Call it a day.