Bring Back the Pit

theconquistidor

Okay so I found something interesting while exploring the usep wiki. Apparently in Windhelm there was something akin to the Arena in Windhelm. It was simply known as the pit and you would become a pit fighter. There seems to be two things it could have been used for. If you were arrested in Eastmarch you would have to fight for your life in the pit like gladiators in Rome, or it was more of Oblivion style where you could just join and use it as a way to make extra money- even a combination of the two.

So what I'm proposing is this. I'm not skilled enough at mod making but there might be someone out there whose interested in this project. So far the only thing in the creation kit I can find for this is a cell that host the actual arena and a few npcs. What it needs are actual scripts. So I ask if there's anyone out there whose up to finish off what Bethesda started and restore what was originally supposed to be in the game. Kinda like the Civil War overhaul mod restored what was originally supposed to be in the finished game.