My Dream for the Next Elder Scrolls..

mainframex

So I suppose like a good story we should start from the begining. It wasn't so long ago that I bought the last of the elder scrolls series. TESO as its often referred to as and might I say quite simply it was dissapointing at its best. Don't get me wrong, there were moments where it was just a beautiful game. But those moments far outweighed in my opinion by some heafty flaws. But no less, it made me think what would my Dream Elder Scrolls be? I suppose it would have to be multiplayer, but not on this global scale, I don't know about you but I don't like most people who play mmorpg's. Thats ok, all swell I even love MMORPG's, Requiem Bloodymare for example I played the hell out of that game and it felt right. But it didn't feel right in Elder Scrolls, It just lost something, I can't really put an exact finger on it, multiple fingers is my guess. Something was just off, maybe it was the fact that you just don't feel special. You just loose that sense that you're the bad ass. Cause you're not really, in the end like everybody else you are just sitting there wondering why the asian gold farmers have better deals for horses than the owners of the damn game? Mean really what the f*#@ was up with that? ((Pardon my french)) Also I strayed from the subject my appologies. So Multiplayer, but on a small scale, a squad no more than that anywhere from two to four maybe six. Where those characters stories could all impact one another. Make it so certain quests must be activated and done with x people online, something they could set. So they could have it so that all of the main missions everyone of them had to be on the server for it to click. However have the smaller quests, bounties and what not be per player. So everyone could be doing different parts of the Thieves guild quest for example or the mages guild. But the main quest lines or the ""important ones"" would have to be done by the party.

Another thing it'd need is to really take a very very very damn good look at what the modders here on nexus have accomplished. They beat you, not only did the modders here beat you at your own game, they made ya kinda look like a pussy. Mean don't take that the wrong way, take it as a giant thanks from them. But you can show off too, and we'd love to see it. The game needs to look better just in every way and man real vision and some of those high end EMB's look mighty fine. But it'd have to look just as good and play just as good. The skill tree needs to be more indepth, AI needs to be better. Have looks at mods like Skytests Realistic Predators and Prey, add to the possibilities of all the little creatures and things that go bump in the night, Take a look at all the immersive mods, Frostfall, realistic needs and diseases, Carriages that actually take you on a ride, There's so much that could have been there from the start. Maybe even should have been there. And followers my lord, Sofia for example, People actually love this girl, they care about her, when she gets beat up in a battle we want vengence. I want more of that, I want to actually give a little bit of a s#*! about the characters in the game. Give them depth story, make them loveable, hateable. It'd be just as great to dispise a character. Even if its one you need. But I just want to have that sense of emotion with the game silly as it may sound.

Can't forget lights and weather either, Climates of Tamriel and Realistic lighting overhaul look just lovely together, again the creators just slaughtered, Enhanced lights and FX is another just breathtaking light display. Top it off with EMB's and its not even the same game anymore, Its a whole different experience and I want that off the start. Its just something that could be built into it. So it makes it a bit tougher on games, well you know, you can Disable the EMB's here, make it so they can there. And water, its such a little thing but W.A.T.E,R and Realistic Water just look so so much better and it all just feel so much more right that its not even funny.

I don't know, I'm mostly just ranting, but I suppose that does sum up at least to some degree what I'd want to see in the next Elder Scrolls game. I really do hope that they actually come here and play with the mods and such and see how far their games come, if they haven't man they're really missing out. No less, suppose thas bout it. I got another post down lower on hte forum asking for some suggestions, so if ya read this and want to help or whatever take a look at it toss me some idea's.

If ya made it down this far thanks for readin,

Laters -