NMM Mods Not Being Applied

copedawh

The past week or so, ive been downloading mods for skyrim and installing them through NMM. At first, they worked fine , bot two days ago, i tried to open skyrim (through SKSE, and then from the main Skyrim) but steam kept saying there was a missing executable. I tried everything. I deleted the appcache file and restarted the computer. That didnt work. I eventually had to validate the files through Steam. After validating (and waiting overnight for it to reinstall), I opened SKSE and found that none of my mods were working, except Realvision ENB. I deactivated and reactivated all of the mods through NMM but none of them are working. All of them are installed under Data in the Skyrim Mainfile but none are being applied. They arent showing up under data files in the skyrim launcher either. Im running everything as an administrator, and i have bEnableFileSelection=1 in BOTH SkyrimPrefs.ini, and ive looked EVERYWHERE online. Could it have anything to do with the d3d9.dll and enblocal.ini that i had recently installed so i could use RealVision? PLEASE HELP!!!!