CTD after changing gender

Windmaker13

I have strange problem with my Skyrim. I returned to it after a long brake, and tried to play it with few mods. Unfortunatelly I'm having a strange CTD in race menu while changing gender. As I know this error is common, but none of fixes I found work.

First of all I have game patched, and newest SKSE installed. I don't have Apachi Hair mod installed (as I found it might couse crashes). It's a clear game installation.

I don't know why, but if I run game without SKSE (and just use normal launcher, I can change gender and so on - of course with all issues because of not haviing SKSE.

I'm using Race Menu mod - switching it off changes nothing and there is still CTD, and Altarnate Start mod.

I'm also using mod UNP Replacer Configuration Package.

I have not made any changes to Skyrim.ini file etc. - as I didn't find anything to change in it.

I'm adding my load order, as maybe there is some conflict mod, but as far as I know I'm using same mods as I used to have before.

Any idea what I made wrong? :D

Edited by Windmaker13

Might run Loot or Boss and see if any errors show up.

Nothing. Just standard cleaning issues etc. - I'm running BOSS.

I don't know why if I switch off SKSE it worked fine in Race Menu. Of course as a lot of mods needs SKSE I had a lot of warnings about not having it on.

Right now I decided to uninstall game and download it once again (as Steam after switching off all mods showed me a lot of files with errors, and I had issue with my character position in default game start) and slowly install all mods.

Edited by Windmaker13